Chapter 26

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month already but Hakyeon is still in a coma. They will take the turn to stay at the hospital to take care of him. The doctor has allowed all of them to enter the room at the same time but in a condition, they can’t make any noise. It sure will disturb Hakyeon.

Beep!Beep!Beep!

All of them stare at the floor blankly. None of them would dare to look at Hakyeon who is looking pale because it will make them sad if they look at him. However, this person is an exception. Taekwoon always be the person that sitting next to Hakyeon while holding his cold hand. He will always make sure Hakyeon’s hand to become warm. He doesn’t want Hakyeon to get cold. Yeah, that is what he thought. He looks at Hakyeon’s pale face and caresses the latter’s face gently.

“When are you going to wake up, Yeon-ah?” Taekwoon mumbles in a low volume so that no one can hear what he said.

He can feel a tear comes out from his eye but he doesn’t even bother to wipe the tear. Not until he feels a finger moving. He automatically pays attentions to Hakyeon. He can see Hakyeon’s eyes are moving.

“Hakyeon?” Taekwoon calls the latter’s name and causes the others to stand up abruptly.

“Call the doctor,” Taekwoon instructs the others to call the doctor while his hand still holding the latter’s hand tightly.

Wonshik walks out from the room quickly to find the doctor meanwhile Taekwoon and the others are focusing at Hakyeon. Later after that, the doctor comes into the room with some nurses behind him.

“Please wait at the outside, first.” The nurse asks them to wait at the outside politely.

They walk out from the room with their heartbeats moving fast as they feel nervous. What will happen to Hakyeon?

___________________________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes, the nurse comes out from the room with a smile on her face.

“The doctor said you can come in now. Hakyeon-sshi has waked up.” The nurse says politely before she walks away from that place to continue her works.

They immediately enter the room with anxious feelings. As soon as they enter the room, they found Hakyeon is still lying on the hospital bed with open eyes. Hakyeon looks at them weakly.

“Hakyeon-ah, thank goodness you wake up.” Haemi walks to her son quickly and takes the latter’s hand and put it on her face.

“Eomma…”

“Yes, son?” Haemi looks at her son with her tears still flowing on her face.

“I’m sorry… for making you worry.” Hakyeon mutters slowly.

“Yeon-ah…” Taekwoon walks next to Haemi and looks at his boyfriend worriedly.

“Ah…” Hakyeon opens his mouth to say something but there is no word comes out from his mouth.

“Hakyeon-sshi? Do you still remember this guy?” The doctor asks when he sees Hakyeon looks in trouble to call the latter’s name.

“Yes, I remember him. He is my boyfriend.” Hakyeon answers honestly. His answer makes Taekwoon lets out a relieved sigh.

“But I don’t remember his name,” Hakyeon says in a sad tone as he makes everyone surprises with what he said just now.

“You don’t know my name?” Taekwoon asks in shock.

Hakyeon shakes his head, saying that he doesn’t know Taekwoon’s name.

“What does that mean, doctor? Why he can recognize us but can’t remember our name?” Hyuk asks in confusion.

“It is a common thing for someone who just wakes up from their coma. It is a good thing that he still recognizes all of you. Usually, people will lose a lot of memories after they wake up from their coma especially those peoples that unconscious for more than a month.” The doctor explains clearly.

“You don’t have to worry so much. All you got to do is helping him to remember everything that he forgets. As for you, Hakyeon-sshi, you still need to carry on the chemotherapy so that the brain tumors can be reduced.” The doctor says before he leaves the room.

“Son, you really don’t know his name?” Haemi holds her son’s hand tightly while asking a question.

“I’m sorry, I don’t remember.” Hakyeon apologizes as he looks at his friends in sorry.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize.” Hyuk says as he stands next to the boy with his hands inside his pocket.

“Now, you better pay attention to me when I introduce myself to you so that you won’t forget my name again,” Hyuk says as he laughs.

“Hi, I’m Hyuk, your stupid best friend.” Hyuk lifts up his right hand and waves to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon chuckles as he looks at his best friend’s behavior which looks so childish.

“Hyuk? H-Han Sang Hyuk, right?” Hakyeon frowns when he tries to remember Hyuk’s full name. He can feel the pains attack his head when he tries to remember.

“Yes, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter