Chapter 17

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the chemotherapy, Hakyeon walks back to his house by walking eventhough he feels slightly tired. Maybe it is the side effect of the chemo since the doctor has told him that fatigue is one of the side effects. There are a few kilometers left until he arrives at his house. Suddenly, he heard someone was riding a motor behind him. When he looks at the behind, he sees Taekwoon and automatically stops from walking. Taekwoon stops his motorbike and opens his helmet as he walks to Hakyeon.

“Hey, why are you here alone in the dark? Plus, I thought you suppose to stay at home by now.” Taekwoon holds Hakyeon’s hand as he asks the boy with a simple question that can reply with a long answer.

“There is no one at home today, only me alone. Mr. and Mrs. Park had to go back to their hometown meanwhile my parent and Jaehyuk went to my uncle’s house since they need to attend a very important family meeting.” Hakyeon says with his hoarse voice.

Taekwoon is about to ask a question to Hakyeon but he cancels his intention to ask when he looks at Hakyeon worriedly since the boy looks pale and weak.

“Come and sleep at my house. My parent doesn’t mind it. Besides, it is dangerous for you to live alone in that house. How many days does your family will stay at your uncle’s house?” Taekwoon asks as he pulls Hakyeon to his motorbike.

“Around 3 days.” Hakyeon answers before he rides the motorbike as he waits for Taekwoon to get on the motorbike first.

___________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m back,” Taekwoon announces the people in the house with Hakyeon behinds.

“Welcome…Omo! Who is that handsome guy, Taekwoon?!” Mrs. Jung shouts excitedly when she sees Hakyeon at Taekwoon’s behind.

“Hakyeon?” Wonshik walks out of his room when he hears the noise in the living room, wonders what happened.

“Hakyeon? Wait a minute, I think I remember him. Oh yeah! You must be my future son in law, right? Taekwoon has told me a lot about you” Mrs. Jung looks at Hakyeon as she smiles brightly at the poor boy.

Hakyeon’s face becomes redden when the woman calls him a future son in law. Taekwoon can see Hakyeon was shy by his mother so friendly attitude.

“Eomma, stop teasing him,” Taekwoon says to his beloved mother before he brings Hakyeon to sit beside him on the sofa.

“Oh, come on. Is it wrong for me to praise my son in law?” Mrs. Jung rolls her eyes in annoyance when the boy asked him to stop teasing Hakyeon.

“He is not your son in law. He is your future son in law~” Taekwoon says the last word in melody as he teases his boyfriend in front of his mother.

Hakyeon hits Taekwoon’s thigh when the boy teases him and as a result, Taekwoon hisses in pain as he rubs the place that Hakyeon hits him.

“So, care to tell why are you bringing him here? Are you wanted to propose him in front of me or what?” Mrs. Jung says jokingly while smiling weirdly at Hakyeon.

“I’m bringing him here since I asked him to sleep here. He has no one left in his house since his family went to his uncle’s house for a family meeting.” Taekwoon explains clearly so that his mother will not misunderstand his explanation by making another joke.

“Family meeting? Why you didn’t follow them?” Mrs. Jung asks as she furrows her eyes.

“It’s… it’s a complicated story.” Hakyeon says sadly since he doesn’t want to think about his family for now.

Mrs. Jung opens to ask but she cancels it since she looks at Taekwoon and Wonshik were giving a signal to her to stop asking. Maybe it is a very sensitive issue for Hakyeon.

“You must be tired, right? Why don’t you go to sleep at Taekwoon’s room? Well, who knows maybe I can have a grandchild soon.” Mrs. Jung teases Hakyeon with her dirty minded.

“Eomma…,” Taekwoon says sternly and makes Mrs. Jung stops her dirty jokes.

“Let’s go.” Taekwoon takes Hakyeon’s hand before he brings the latter into his room.

When Hakyeon enters the room, he looks at the room as he amazed at the room. Although the room is not big just like his room, the surrounding makes him feel so calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter