Chapter 15

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS!!! HUHU~

................................................................................................................

Just like what he promised, he walks to the hospital as soon as the school bells rings not even bother to bids a farewell to his friends including Taekwoon. He knocks the door before he enters the room. He founds the doctor was focusing on his works not even realizes about his presence.

“Doctor?” Hakyeon calls the doctor as he stands in front of the doctor.

“Oh, Hakyeon-sshi. Come and have a seat please.” The doctor smiles as he asks Hakyeon to sit.

“How is the result, doctor?” Hakyeon asks worriedly. Of course he worries. It is about his health.

“Oh, the result. Wait a minute, I’m going to take your result at the laboratory. Here, have a drink.” The doctor gives him a cup of tea before he walks out from the room, leaving Hakyeon alone.

Hakyeon crosses his fingers as he is praying inside his heart, hoping nothing bad will happen to him. After a few minutes, the doctor enters the room with a face that no one could read his emotions. The doctor sits at his place before he hands out the paper slip to Hakyeon.

“Here is your result, Hakyeon-sshi.” The doctor says seriously as he gives the paper to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon holds the paper with his hands shaking nervously. He opens the paper and reads the result one by one.

“I-I…I don’t un-understand.” Hakyeon stutters as he talks nervously, looking at the doctor’s serious face.

“I’m so so sorry, Hakyeon-sshi. You are diagnosed with brain cancer stage 3.” The doctor informs sadly.

Hakyeon can feel his world turns to dark as he heard the doctor keeps calling his name repeatedly.

“Hakyeon-sshi! Hakyeon-sshi!” The doctor tries to wake the boy when he sees the boy collapses from the chair.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon blinks his eyes for a few times before he puts his hand on his head as he feels heavy on his head.

“Thank goodness you have waked up.” The doctor stands beside Hakyeon’s bed after checking Hakyeon’s condition.

“I’m really sorry, Hakyeon-sshi. I can’t help but tell you the truth so that we can carry on treatments on you.” The doctor explains sadly as he looks at the pale boy.

“Doctor, how much longer I can live? Can this disease get healed?” Hakyeon asks the doctor with full of hopes.

“I’m not sure if your disease can be cured or not because it is a brain cancer stage 3. It is possible for it to get healed if it was in stage 1 or 2.” The doctor says in guilt because he knows that boy really hopes that he can get cured.

Hakyeon can feel his tears formed inside his eyes. He tries to hold back the tears but failed. The tears drop on his hand. Why his life is so unlucky?

“Hakyeon-sshi, I know it is hard for you to accept the reality but I just want to tell you that at least we can try. Miracle can happen right? For now, I suggest you to carry the chemotherapy for your treatment. I need your guardians to sign this report so we can carry on the treatment on you.” The doctor says with his sad face mixed with serious and guilty faces.

“No, please do not involve my parent about this. I’m begging to you, doctor. Please, don’t tell my father about this.” Hakyeon cries as he holds the doctor’s shirt tightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter