Chapter 3

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hi guys ^^. It is me again. First of all I want to apologize because today I only update a chapter not double chapters since I kind of busy today :( However, I will try my best to update everyday. I'll try okay I'll try. I'm not promising me anything. Hope you guys enjoy. ^^ 

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Bye Cha Hakyeon,”Hyuk says goodbye to Hakyeon as Hakyeon is about to enter the house.

“Bye” Hakyeon replies and opens the door to enter the house.

“I’m home,” Hakyeon announces the peoples in that house that he has come back to home.

“Cha Hakyeon.” Mr. Cha calls Hakyeon sternly.

“Yes, sir?” Hakyeon walks towards Mr. Cha and asks nervously.

Mr. Cha stands up in front of him and looks at him angrily.

Pang!

Hakyeon’s face has already faced to his right as his right cheeks were slapped by his father. Hakyeon feels surprises for the sudden action. Just what kind of mistake that he did until his father slaps him.

“What did you do to my wife?” Mr. Cha grits his teeth as he feels angry.

“I didn’t do…”

“DON’T YOU DARE TO LIE TO ME!!!” Mr. Cha shouts angrily and makes everyone in the house shivers in fear.

“She told me that you push her when she forbids you from going out. Who are you to fight when she disallowed you from going out from the house? You don’t have any right to touch her! Which mean is you also don’t have any right to PUSH her! What if she got hurts?” Mr. Cha scolds angrily when he found out that Hakyeon hurts his beloved wife but he never knows that Mrs. Cha was framing Hakyeon.

Mrs. Cha and Jaehyuk laugh silently when they witnessing the scene where Hakyeon got scolded by his father.

“This is a warning for you, Cha Hakyeon. The next time I heard complains from them, I will beat you to death!” Mr. Cha warns him while giving him a scary look.

“Now, go to your room! You are not allowed to have breakfast and dinner for 3 days. Understand?!” Mr. Cha forbids Hakyeon from eating as a punishment.

Hakyeon nods and walks to his room. He stops in front of the stairs and looks at Mrs. Cha who is smirking at him.

‘Serve you right.’ Mrs. Cha mouthed to him and makes him feel hurt even more.

Hakyeon quickly walks to his room on the second floor and locks himself in the room. As soon as he locks the door, he sits against the door and brings his knees to his chest as he cries. No wonder she allows him to go out. The truth is she has a plan in her brain to frames him.

“Hyuk is right. I should believe in his so-called instinct next time.” Hakyeon laughs sadly when he remembers about his friend. He tries his best to entertain himself from being so sad but fail.

“Please, Hakyeon-ah. You just need to be strong. How can other peoples help you to be strong if you yourself can’t be strong on your own?” Hakyeon blames himself in his head. He falls into sleep in that position until the next morning coming.

 

Hakyeon groans as he feels hurt in his head when he wakes up. He puts his hand automatically on his head to massage. He can feel that his body is hot as he puts his hand on his forehead.

‘Oh, . I have a fever.’ Hakyeon curses in his mind.

He tries to find the energy to stand up. As soon as he stands, he can feel a strong wave of nausea attacking him and he quickly runs to the toilet. He vomits into the toilet bowl harshly. After a few minutes he vomiting, he rinses his mouth and groans in pain. It is really painful to him as he did not eat anything for the last night and now in the morning, he had a fever with a headache and even vomit. Hakyeon shuts his eye for a few seconds to wait until he feels better.

“Maybe it will get better if I take a bath.” Hakyeon takes his towel and takes a bath.

___________________________________________________________________________________

For the whole day in the class, Hakyeon doesn’t feeling any better and his fever even getting worse. He tries to keep his eyes awake so that he can focus on his class. He even sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter