Chapter 11

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon has been taking care of Hakyeon for three days until the doctor said that Hakyeon can be discharged on the fourth day. Thank goodness that the day when Hakyeon is supposed to discharged, there is no school since it is Saturday. So, Taekwoon comes to the hospital to fetch him. As soon as he enters the room, he founds Hakyeon packs his bag with both of his hands which makes him surprised.

“Is your hand has got better?” Taekwoon walks to Hakyeon as he asks the boy.

“Omo! Since when you here?” Hakyeon startles when he looks at his right found Taekwoon at his side.

“A few seconds ago.” Taekwoon chuckles as he scratches his neck for making Hakyeon surprised.

“Yes, the doctor said I can take off the bandage since my hand is fully healed.” Hakyeon moves his left arm to prove to Taekwoon that his hand is fine.

Taekwoon just smiles as he is happy for Hakyeon.

“Hum… Hakyeon-ah. Would you mind if I want to take you out tonight?” Taekwoon looks into Hakyeon’s eyes and asks the boy nervously.

“I don’t mind as long as my family is not here,” Hakyeon says honestly.

“Really? Then, wait for me at your house at 8.00 p.m.” Taekwoon says excitedly which makes Hakyeon laughs at his adorable acting.

“Okay. So, can we go now?” Hakyeon lifts up his bag as he is about to leave the room.

Suddenly, Hakyeon’s doctor comes into the room before Hakyeon could open the door.

“Oh, Hakyeon-sshi. Are you about to leave now?” The doctor asks politely.

“Yes, doctor. Is there anything you want to tell me, doctor?” Hakyeon asks the doctor curiously since he feels something is wrong when the doctor comes into his room abruptly.

“It is about the blood test.”The doctor says seriously.

“What’s wrong with the blood test, doctor?” Hakyeon’s face turns to gloom when the doctor mentions about the blood test.

“You don’t have to worry, Hakyeon-sshi. There is nothing wrong with your blood test. However, there is something that we could not discover when we took a test on your blood. I just want to inform you if the next time you have the same headache, same fever and frequently vomit, I suggest you to come to the hospital immediately so we can take another blood test on you.”The doctor explains clearly so that Hakyeon will understand.

“Oh, thank you for the information, doctor.” Hakyeon smiles as he thanks the doctor before he leaves the hospital with Taekwoon.

As they arrive at the parking lot, Taekwoon takes the helmet and wears it on Hakyeon’s head.

“Yah, Taekwoon-ah. It is okay, I can do it by myself.” Hakyeon’s face turns to red because of the bold actions that Taekwoon did to him.

“I know your hand is fine but I still want to wear the helmet for you.” Taekwoon smiles as he done helping Hakyeon to wear the helmet.

Hakyeon could not say anything as he doesn’t know how to react to the boy’s words. Taekwoon wears his helmet before he rides on his motorbike and starts the engine of the motorbike. He looks to his left as Hakyeon is still freezing at his place not even bother to move at all.

“You want to get on the motor or not. If not, I will just leave you here.” Taekwoon says jokingly and Hakyeon comes back from his dreamland as he gets on the motor.

___________________________________________________________________________________

On that night, Taekwoon brings Hakyeon to the most popular restaurant in Seoul. Hakyeon surprises when the boy said he wants to pay the dinner. He never thought that a person like Taekwoon would waste his own money just for someone like Hakyeon.

“Are you sure that you will pay for this?” Hakyeon asks again for confirmation.

“Yes, I’m pretty sure about it,” Taekwoon says confidently as he looks at Hakyeon weirdly wonder why the boy keeps asking him whether he serious or not.

“Don’t you think that you are not wasting your money? You worked so hard for this money.” Hakyeon asks nervously.

Taekwoon smiles before he says, “I saved more than enough. Besides, I am still working in that café. You don’t have to worry, Yeon-ah.”

‘Yeon? He called me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter