Chapter 16

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys!!! Have you wish to vixx for their 6th Anniversary? Well, I have. Guys, please give them a lot of loves. Our boys deserve a lot. Besides, next year, Leo and N will go for the military service. I'm having a breakdown because of that enlistment thing. By the way, I'm so happy when I read all the comments. Thank you for your comments and you know what, I had a very fun time when I read the comments since some of you wish that Hakyeon's parents and Jaehyuk to be punish. Hahahaha. Well, this is another chapter from me, enjoy it guys!

.................................................................................................................................................................

Finally, the day that Hakyeon hated the most has come. It is the day of the exam. Things become more terrible when Hakyeon’s condition was not good on that day. He has a high fever including a usual headache. He walks into the school weakly as he uses the wall to support his weak body. Suddenly, he can feel someone was holding his shoulder from the behind and whispers to his right ear abruptly.

“Don’t forget about the deal.” It was Jaehyuk. He smirks as he whispers to Hakyeon about the cruel deal.

Hakyeon just nods as he follows the boy’s order as if he is the slave of the boy. However, both of them didn’t realize that there is someone who has been watching them from the behind angrily. Jaehyuk leaves Hakyeon alone after he has a fun time making the boy becomes more miserable. As soon as he left, Hakyeon’s head becomes heavier and his sight starts to blurring. He holds his head, trying his best to fight the headache. Out of the blue, there is a warm hand coming from his side and holds his hand tightly.

“You’re having a fever again?” Hyuk asks as he sighs heavily.

Hakyeon shuts his mouth not even bother to answer his questions. Hyuk slings his arms around Hakyeon’s shoulder and drags the boy to walk as he gives support for the boy.

During the exam, Hakyeon doesn’t do the paper properly this time. Although he knows the correct answer, he writes the wrong answer. Almost all of the questions he writes the wrong answers. Just like what Jaehyuk told him, he needs to fail in this exam. He needs to fail one paper among all the subjects taken at least. Jaehyuk might sound nice for letting Hakyeon fail a subject only but what makes the difference if Hakyeon will get scold from his father. After the teacher takes the paper, Hakyeon immediately closes his mouth when he feels he want to vomit. He quickly walks to the teacher, signaling that he needs to go to the toilet immediately. The teacher lets him go at the same time he feels worried about Hakyeon. He does realize that the boy wasn’t feeling well as the boy looks so pale. Pale like the paper sheet. Taekwoon looks at Hakyeon with worries, hoping that the boy will be just fine meanwhile Hyuk looks at the boy with his poker face.

He doesn’t know what he should feel when his friend looks sick like that. His feelings were mixed. Disappointed? Angry? Worry? Sad? Which one? He feels disappointed in himself for not being a good friend since he could not help his friend when he was in trouble. For example, he knows that Hakyeon was having a problem with Jaehyuk eventhough he doesn’t know what the problem is. However, he can’t help Hakyeon since it will worsen the situation if he did. He feels angry toward Jaehyuk for making Hakyeon suffers for the whole times. Can’t he just let the boy lives in a piece at least once? He feels worried when he looks at Hakyeon’s pale face. Actually, he can feel that his instinct tells him that Hakyeon was hiding a secret for him. He doesn’t know what the secret is but he can tell that it is a bad feeling. He feels sad when he looks at his friend, suffering for his whole life. In his opinion, Hakyeon doesn’t deserve all of those suffers.

After a few minutes, Hakyeon comes back with his face paler than before.

“Cha Hakyeon, are you alright? Do you want to go home?” The teacher asks worriedly.

“No, sir. I’m fine. Besides, we still have another test to do.” Hakyeon declines as he walks to his place with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter