Chapter 9

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon can feel his heartbeat is beating so fast. It is because of Taekwoon. Hakyeon doesn’t know that Taekwoon will bring him to café by using his motorbike. Therefore, he holds the seats frame with his one hand to avoid himself from falling. But, Hakyeon’s heart was thumping when Taekwoon grabs Hakyeon’s hand and wraps it around his waist. And Hakyeon can feel like screaming in his mind when Taekwoon said, “Hold me tight”.

As soon as they arrive at the parking lot, they get off from the motorbike. When Taekwoon takes off his helmet, he looks at Hakyeon who is still struggling with the helmet. Without he realizes it, Taekwoon smiles unconsciously when he looks at Hakyeon. He puts his helmet on the motor seat and helps Hakyeon to take off the helmet.

“There, there.” Taekwoon takes off the helmet and put it on the seat.

Hakyeon’s face is blushing as he feels shy. Taekwoon laughs when he looks at the Hakyeon’s face. He ruffles Hakyeon’s hair before he walks to the café leaving Hakyeon alone dumbfounded. Hakyeon touches his hair and glances at Taekwoon who is walking into the café. He follows Taekwoon at the behind and enters the café. Well, no one in the café yet. Hakyeon takes a seat beside the window while Taekwoon makes a drink for him. Hakyeon keeps watching every single action that Taekwoon did until the latter brings him a special latte.

“Here. It is free since I pay the latte for you. I make it special for you. Enjoy it.” Taekwoon says as he smiles brightly at the boy before he sits facing him.

“Are you not going to do your work?” Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon as he wonders.

“We only work when the customers here,” Taekwoon says as he relaxes.

“Actually I’m wondering why you are busying yourself by doing all these kind of jobs. Do you actually need money?” Hakyeon asks curiously, looking into the latter’s eyes.

“My life is only average. Not so rich and not so poor. My parents barely can support me but since I was a kid, I love to be independence. I would use my own money when I need it. I save the money for the future as well so that I can use the money to support my own family and for someone that important to me. But yeah, Hongbin didn’t understand me. I tried to ask him to come here whenever he free but he said he doesn’t like to hang out at the café since it is boring.” Taekwoon lowers his head when he mentions about Hongbin.

“Then, why you bring me here?” Hakyeon takes a sip of the latte.

“It is because I want to know more about you.” Taekwoon answers honestly.

Hakyeon freezes due to the boy sudden confession. Suddenly, a customer enters the café and Taekwoon immediately go to work. Every time the customers are gone, Taekwoon will go and sit in front of Hakyeon and talk with the boy. The more they talk, the more they know about each other. When the night comes, Taekwoon packs all of his things.

“Let’s go.” Taekwoon drags Hakyeon’s hand to the parking lot and helps Hakyeon to wear the helmet.

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh, yeah. I forgot to ask you. Where is Wonshik? Wasn’t he supposed to go work with you today?” Hakyeon asks when remembers about Wonshik.

“He asked my boss for a day off. Actually, he went for a dating with Jaehwan today. He is very nice, right, unlike me.” Taekwoon says sadly when remembers those days when he was in a relationship with Hongbin.

“Oh, come on. Don’t be sad too much. Yes, he is nice but you also have a kind heart. Although you can’t give what Hongbin wants, you still tried your best, right? That is a good thing. Not only that. You also helped me a lot when I can’t use my left hand. You helped me to pack my books. You helped me to cut the beef since I was hungry. You helped me to wear and take off the helmet. You even helped Mr. and Mrs. Park. What else did I miss? Forget the past and focus on the present and the future. Okay?” Hakyeon gives support to the latter when he looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter