Chapter 28

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taekwoonnie…” Hakyeon calls the sleep boy’s name in a weak tone.

“Yes, love. Do you want anything?” Taekwoon immediately wakes up when he hears Hakyeon called him.

“Can you… can you bring me for sightseeing at our usual place?” Hakyeon asks while trying to sit with all the energy that he had.

“But you are sick,” Taekwoon argues as he is worry about Hakyeon’s health.

“Please, Taekwoon. Before it’s too late…”

Taekwoon’s heart aches when Hakyeon mutters the last sentence sadly. It seems like Hakyeon has already know that his time will come soon. Finally, he gives up. For Hakyeon’s sake.

“Where do you want to go?” Taekwoon asks as he stands up to take his coat as well as Hakyeon’s coat.

“I want to play rollerblade, can I?” Hakyeon smiles brightly as he suggests.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taekwoon brings Hakyeon to the park near the hospital where peoples used to play the rollerblade there. Hakyeon is still in a weak condition but he doesn't want to give up. He wants to play the rollerblade so much. At last, Taekwoon helps him by holding his both shoulder and guide the weak boy.

“Are you sure you can walk, Yeon-ah?” Taekwoon asked worriedly when he sees Hakyeon was staggered when he walks.

“Yeah, why?” Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon with his happy face yet look pale at the same time.

“I’m just worried about you,” Taekwoon says honestly as he looks into Hakyeon’s eyes with his face looks worried.

“Woon-ah, I’m totally fine. When I want to do something, I will make sure that I can do it.” Hakyeon caresses Taekwoon’s face gently with his cold hand.

“I know,” Taekwoon says in a low tone.

“Please don’t be like this. We come here to have fun, okay.” Hakyeon says cheerfully and continues to walk.

Taekwoon smiles a little bit as he feels happy to see his boyfriend looks so happy. Glad to see him smiling brightly like that.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

After they done playing, they go to a place that popular with couples. The main thing about that place is the lock where people usually keep their memories there. They will write their names on the lock and bind the lock with the other locks and keep the key forever.

Taekwoon brings Hakyeon to sit on a bench before he went to buy the lock. Hakyeon looks at the view peacefully. He takes a deep breath and let it go. He puts his hand onto his chest to feel his heartbeat. To be honest, he can’t feel that his heart is beating. But what he knows, he is still breathing.

‘Am I going to die soon?’ Hakyeon whispers in his heart sadly. Suddenly, a tear formed in his eye and he tries to hold back the tears. Soon after that, Taekwoon comes from his behind and appears in front of him with his hand holding a heart-shaped lock.

“Here. What do you want to write?” Taekwoon sits next to Hakyeon and gives a pen marker to the boy.

“Hmm… how about, Woon and Yeon, forever.” Hakyeon suggests excitedly.

“Sounds nice. You want me to write or…”

“I don’t think that I can write anymore…” Hakyeon says sadly but the smile still on his face.

“Yes, you can.” Taekwoon puts the pen marker into Hakyeon’s grip and after that, he helps Hakyeon to hold the pen marker and write the words on the lock one by one.

“See, I told you,” Taekwoon says bluntly.

“Whatever.” Hakyeon laughs as he rolls his eyes at his boyfriend.

“Come. Let’s bind the lock now.” Taekwoon helps Hakyeon to stand up and guide him to the place and they bind the lock together.

“It looks so beautiful.” Hakyeon looks at the lock with admire.

“Of course, it looks beautiful. It contains a lot of our memories.” Taekwoon says before he brings Hakyeon closer to him and hugs the boy’s shoulder tightly.

Suddenly, a wave of pains attacks Hakyeon's heart and Hakyeon’s legs become weak as he almost fell onto the ground. Thanks to Taekwoon’s quick reaction, Hakyeon fell into Taekwoon’s arms instead falling to the ground. Hakyeon gasps trying to catch his breath while gripping on his chest tightly.

“Are you okay, Hakyeon-ah? Do you want to go to the hospital?” Taekwoon asks anxiously since he feels worried about the boy.

“No, it’s okay. I can still handle it.” Hakyeon says with sweats covering his face.

“Taekwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter