Chapter 5

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I had an emergency yesterday. Thank you for all of my subscribers and upvoters.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hey,” Hakyeon calls Hongbin who is sitting alone at the field.

“Oh, it’s you,” Hongbin says weakly.

Hakyeon sits next to Hongbin quietly and it makes Hongbin looks at him curiously. Hakyeon plays with his fingers wondering whether he should talk or not.

“Emm…” Hakyeon is thinking of what he should say.

“What do you want to say?” Hongbin looks at him with his hands under his chin.

“Actually, why did you guys fight the other day?” Hakyeon asks nervously afraid if the latter will scold him for interfering into his business.

“How did you know?” Hongbin opens his eyes widely when he feels surprises that Hakyeon knows about it.

“Taekwoon told me about it.” Hakyeon answers honestly.

Hongbin just sighs when he hears Taekwoon’s name.

“I’m tired of him.” Hongbin gives him a simple answer but full of meanings.

“Why?” Hakyeon asks worriedly.

“He never cares about me. All he cares is his work. I want someone that truly loves me and who is willing to sacrifice anything for me.” Hongbin answers sadly.

“Why don’t you discuss?” Hakyeon suggests as he doesn’t want their relationship to end just like that.

“No need to discuss. My love for him has gone a few days ago” Hongbin says truthfully.

“Are you sure?” Hakyeon says in disappointed.

“Yes. I know he is not the right person for me. I will find another person that suitable enough to be my boyfriend.” Hongbin explains seriously.

“If that is your decision, I don’t have any right to stop you but I just hope that you guys break in a good way,” Hakyeon says as he taps Hongbin’s shoulder.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon enters the class with a heavy heart. He doesn’t know what he should tell to Taekwoon. When he opens the door, he founds that only Taekwoon in the class meanwhile all the other students went to the cafeteria for lunch. Taekwoon doesn’t realize about his presence as he looks at the outside of the window. Hakyeon takes a deep breath before he walks to Taekwoon to discuss about Hongbin.

“Taekwoon-ah,” Hakyeon calls his name and makes the latter startles.

“Oh, Hakyeon. Why you didn’t go to the cafeteria with the others?” Taekwoon sits up properly and asks the boy.

“Same goes for you. Why you didn’t join them for lunch?” Hakyeon asks him back.

“I don’t have a mood,” Taekwoon says weakly

Hakyeon lets out a heavy sigh.

“I talk to Hongbin just now.” Hakyeon starts the topic and makes the latter gives all attention to him.

“I think it is better if you go and meet him now. Discuss with him about you guys.” Hakyeon suggests and he thinks it is the best option for the situation.

“Where is he?” Taekwoon asks and Hakyeon just gives him the answer by pointing to the field.

Taekwoon looks at the field and sees a familiar boy. He immediately runs to the boy.

 

‘If that is your decision, I don’t have any right to stop you but I just hope that you guys break in a good way.’

Hakyeon’s words were playing inside Hongbin’s mind.

“Am I doing the right thing?” Hongbin asks himself as he sighs heavily.

Hongbin gets up and before he walks away from the field, he can hear someone is calling his name from his behind. He knows whose voice is that. He stops his action.

“Hongbin-ah, can we discuss?” Taekwoon walks closer to him and is about to grab the boy’s hand.

“Don’t touch me!” Hongbin shoves away his hand and shouts angrily to him.

Taekwoon startles because this is the first time he sees Hongbin shouts at him.

“Not now, Jung Taekwoon. This is not the time.” Hongbin’s eyes are shining as his eyes fill with tears.

Hongbin walks away and leaves Taekwoon dumbfounded.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon is about to leave the café since he has finishes his job. He takes all of his things and put into his bag. Suddenly, his phone vibrates and he takes a look. It is a message from Hongbin.

Let’s meet at the playground near to your house. –Hongbin

Taekwoon can feel his heart is beating faster than normal. He feels scared. He scared if Hongbin will ask him for a breakup. He doesn’t want that to happen. He loves Hongbin although they didn’t spend time so much. He quickly packs up his things and ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter