Chapter 22

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahjumma… please… don’t leave me.” Hakyeon pleads to Mrs. Park as he holds the latter’s hand tightly, hoping that woman will not leave him.

“I’m sorry, dear. I have to go. You heard what he said just now, right? He said that your ahjusshi and I are fired.” Mrs. Park cups Hakyeon’s face makes the boy looks at her.

“If you didn’t help me, this thing will never happen. Because of me, you are fired. Because of me, you lose your job. Because…” before he could finish his words, Mrs. Park cuts him off by pulling him into a hug.

“Ssshhh… it’s okay, dear. Please stop blaming yourself. I don’t even regret helping you. I’m proud of myself that I can finally protect you from that man.” Mrs. Park says as she smiles like a mother when she looks at him.

“How am I going to survive when you’re gone?” Hakyeon asks sadly with his tears are still dropping from his eyes.

“Hakyeon-ah, believe that God is always here with us whenever we in troubles. Every problem has its own solution and we must try hard to find that solution. No matter how difficult your life is, don’t ever give up. Can you promise me that you will never give on your life no matter how difficult your life is? Please, don’t do anything stupid like what my son did before this.” Mrs. Park says as the tears formed in her eyes.

Hakyeon nods sadly as he lowers his head, looking on the floor with sad eyes. He knows that he can’t stop the woman from leaving him. Mrs. Park walks out from the room, leaving Hakyeon in the room all alone. She calls her husband to tell him of what has just happened. After that, she packs everything into her luggage. She leaves the mansion with guilty as soon as her husband arrives in front of the house.

Hakyeon locks the door since he doesn't want anyone to disturb him. He needs some time for him to be alone. Why must all these things happen in his life? He doesn’t think that he can handle it anymore especially when Mr. and Mrs. Park no longer there to help him. He needs someone to help him. He needs someone to comfort him. Suddenly, he remembers something.

“I want you to promise me that you will call me immediately if something happens to you. Okay?”

Taekwoon. Hakyeon walks to his closet to take some of his clothes and put them into his bag. He takes everything that he needs and put it into the bag. He finds a rope at the below of his bed and throws the rope from the window. He carries his bag on his back and he climbs out from the window by using the rope quietly and carefully. Soon after he reaches the ground, suddenly, he feels something wet touches his hairs. Rains.

‘I can’t let myself get wet in the rain.’ Hakyeon talks inside his mind as he pulls the head of the jacket to cover his head.

Hakyeon quickly runs away from that house as he runs to Taekwoon’s house in the rain. He can feel his chest tightened when he runs but he decides to not stop running since it is raining. When he arrives in front of Taekwoon’s house, he rings the bell repeatedly without stop while calling his boyfriend’s name as he knocks the door desperately.

“Taekwoon-ah… Taekwoon-ah, open this door, please. It’s me, Hakyeon.” Hakyeon says weakly while he knocks the door. He can feel his body starts to get weak especially his legs. His view starts to blurring and his breath become unstable. The last thing he remembers is someone was calling his name worriedly.

 

Taekwoon just finished his dinner and when he is about to enter his ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter