Extra (Chapter 30)

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hayeon-ah, today, I’m going to bring you to meet Hakyeon’s parents.” Taekwoon kneels down as he brushes his daughter’s hairs softly.

“Really? How about mommy?” Hayeon asks excitedly.

“She will come with us.” Taekwoon smiles as he turns around to see his beloved wife.

“Really? So, are we going to have a holiday?” Hayeon looks at her father while asking.

“Yes. And I have something to tell you. Uncle Hongbin and his family are also there. So, we are going to have a holiday with them too.” Taekwoon says while smiling brightly at his daughter.

“Wah! Can’t wait to meet them!” Hayeon jumps since she is excited to meet Hongbin and his family.

“Now, now. Why don’t you go and take a bath?” Eunji pulls her daughter’s hand and brings her to the bathroom for a bath.

Taekwoon looks at his wife and daughter walk away as he is smiling. Then, he takes out a necklace from his pocket. He stares at the necklace with sad eyes. Actually, he stares at Hakyeon’s photo. He keeps the photo since Hakyeon’s death. That is the only way for him to not miss him every single day because he always thinks that Hakyeon is always with him.

“I’m going to bring my daughter to meet you soon.” Taekwoon whispers softly before he keeps the necklace into his pocket.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ahjumma, did Taekwoon told you that he is going to come here for a holiday with his family?” Hyuk asks Haemi while drinking the tea.

“Yes, he told me yesterday. I’m excited to meet his daughter, Hayeon. I wonder how she looks like.” Haemi says happily.

“By the way, ahjusshi, how is your relationship with your family now?” Hyuk turns his attention to Mr.Cha who was reading the newspaper from the beginning.

Mr. Cha puts the newspaper on the desk slowly before he opens his mouth to answer Hyuk’s question.

“Nothing changed. They still don’t accept Haemi as their sister-in-law. What to do. Their pride are precious than anything else. I tried everything but they still don’t accept her in our family.” Mr. Cha sighs heavily since he feels disappointed with his family.

“You don’t have to worry too much, ahjusshi. Trust me, they will realize about it one day just like you before. All we need to do is waiting. Wait until the day arrives.” Hongbin interrupts into their conversation while playing with his child, Hyunbin.

“Mom!” Suddenly, a little girl shouts for her mother’s name as she runs towards Haemi and hugs the woman.

“Oh, our Hyeyeon, since when did you wake up?” Haemi takes her daughter on to her lap while asking the little girl.

“I just wake up but I already take a bath,” Hyeyeon says cutely.

“Aigoo, such a good girl.” Haemi pinches her daughter’s face.

HONK!HONK!

“I think they have arrived.” Mr. Cha says as he stands up and walks to the door to welcome the family.

“How are you, ahjusshi?” Taekwoon drags the luggage with him while greeting the man.

Hayeon and Eunji follow Taekwoon at his behind and at the same time, they greet Mr. Cha politely.

“Hayeon-ah!!!” Hongbin opens his arms to give the girl a hug.

“Uncle Hongbin!!!” Hayeon runs towards Hongbin and replies to him with a hug. They hug each other tightly while Hyuk looks at them with jealous eyes.

“Yah, how about Uncle Hyuk?” Hyuk pouts since he sulks with the innocent girl.

“Do you want a kiss or a hug?” Hayeon asks innocently.

“A kiss.” Soon after he gives the answer, Hayeon kisses him on his right cheek.

“Here, I bought you a bar of chocolate.” Hyuk gives the girl a chocolate as a gift.

“Yeay!!!This is why I love you, Uncle Hyuk.” Hayeon giggles happily as she takes the chocolate and gives the man another kiss on his cheek before she walks back to her father.

“So, this little girl must be Hayeon, right?” Haemi asks Taekwoon while smiling at the little girl.

“Yes, Eommonim.” Taekwoon nods while his hands are still holding the girl’s shoulders.

“Aigoo, what a cute girl.” Haemi kneels as she pinches the girl’s cheeks playfully.

“Thank you for your praise, grandmother.” Haemi smiles brightly as she bows to the woman politely.

“You can be a friend with my daughter, Hyeyeon. Hyeyeon-ah, come here. This is your new friend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter