Chapter 23

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi GUYS!!! I've come back. Well only for a short time. I borrowed my sister's laptop to update this fanfic. I will try my best to update as much as I can by this week since her holidays will end by next week. Enjoy the new chapter, guys! LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MUAH MUAH.

....................................................................................................................................

 

Things got worse after Mr. and Mrs. Park leave the house. Mrs. Cha needs to prepare the breakfast for their family every day. Sadly, she doesn’t know how to cook. Mr. Cha always complains about her cooking and that makes her angry. They often fight just because of the foods. Mr. Cha founds out about Hakyeon’s missing and he feels angry yet worried about the boy at the same time. He reports to the police after 24 hours the boy ran away. However, thanks to Hyuk’s father, the police hide Hakyeon’s location from the Cha’s family and also the school.

“I’m home,” Mr. Cha puts his laptop bag on the coffee table and sits on the luxury sofa.

Mrs. Cha walks to her husband as she sits in front of her husband and takes a magazine from the coffee table to read.

“Are you not going to make me tea?” Mr. Cha asks bluntly and makes the woman sighs annoyingly.

“Don’t you see that I’m tired?” Mrs. Cha rolls her eyes and continues to read the magazine.

“Tired? What makes you until this tired, huh?” Mr. Cha asks mockingly.

“Why must you care?” Mrs. Cha slams the magazine onto the table and looks at her husband with angry eyes.

“Because I’m your husband. Why it is so hard for you to go to the kitchen and make a tea for me? Haemi has never complained at all and I don’t even need to ask her to make tea for me.” Mr. Cha mentions about his first wife and makes the woman scoffs at his words.

“Ah~ now you are comparing that woman with me?” Mrs. Cha smirks as she looks at her husband.

“I admit that I hate her but I can't deny the fact that she is way too better than you.” Mr. Cha says, not even bother to care about his wife’s feelings.

“Then, why are you marrying me when you still have a wife? Are you playing with my feelings, Cha Hyun Jae? Do you think that I’m a toy for you to play around with my feelings? Do you even love me sincerely?” Mrs. Cha looks at her husband as her eyes filled with tears.

Mr. Cha changes his gaze onto the floor, not even daring to say anything.

“Oops, I shouldn’t ask you about that. Forget about it.” Mrs. Cha stands up abruptly as she walks to the upstairs and locks herself in the room.

Mr. Cha sighs heavily. What’s wrong with him these few days? Why the memories of his first wife start to haunt his life back?

***Flashback***

“Hyun Jae-ah, I’m pregnant,” Haemi said in a serious tone as she looked at the confused man.

“Who is the father?” Hyun Jae asked while he frowned his forehead.

“I-it is your child,” Haemi said as she stuttered nervously and made the man looked at her with wide eyes.

“What?!!But how come?”Hyun Jae shouted as he surprised of the sudden news.

“Don’t you remember? The day when we have a party in my house. We were drunk at that time and the next day, I found out both of us on the bed, …” Haemi lowered her head as she felt embarrassed to look at the man.

Hyun Jae did not say anything as he still in confusion.

“What are we going to do with this baby? We aren’t still graduated yet. I can’t afford to keep this baby.” Haemi was about to cry but the man shushed her off.

“Ssshhh… you don’t have to worry about it. We are going to keep the baby and I will be responsible for it.” Hyun Jae said as he brushed the woman’s hairs gently.

His life was happy. He had an adorable child and a beautiful wife in his life. Although he was tired as soon he came back from his workplace, the tired disappeared when his beloved wife made him a cup of tea and massaged his shoulders. However, the happiness did not last long. His mother showed him the result of the DNA test between him and Hakyeon. The result showed him that Hakyeon wasn’t his biological son. He felt angry as soon he founds out about the truth.

“Where are you from?” Hyun Jae asked his wife in a cold tone, not even bothered to look at the woman.

“I thought I already told you that I met my parents,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter