Chapter 1

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was inspired when I read all of your comments and thank you so much for subscribing to my fanfic. I love you guys so much. I will try my best to not make you guys feel disappointed with my fanfic. I had a thought to update this fanfic on this July but when I read all of your comments, I feel that I could not wait for this upcoming July. Hope you guys love it. ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________

It has been years after Hakyeon’s mother left him with his father. Hakyeon’s mother runs away from that house as she feels hurt when her husband married another woman. He did that because he wants to take a revenge on her as she lied to him about Hakyeon when she pregnant of him. Hakyeon wasn’t his son. Hakyeon’s mother traps his father so that his father will take responsibility on her.

Hakyeon’s father found out about it when he did the DNA test on him. Hakyeon’s father was so angry when he found out that his wife lied to him about Hakyeon. He treated her badly until she feels that she could not stand it anymore. He tried to find his wife but no sign of her after that. He gives up on her and he took the revenge on Hakyeon as a replacement. He always scolds Hakyeon and compares Hakyeon with Jaehyuk. Not only that, he even treats Hakyeon differently from the way he treats Jaehyuk.

To him, Hakyeon is just as stranger. He never admits Hakyeon as his son. No matter how much he hates Hakyeon, he still supports him for the scholarships. He might hate Hakyeon but no one knows what is in his heart. The truth is, he loves Hakyeon just like how he loves Jaehyuk but all of that love can’t be seen when he still remembers how his old wife betrayed him. Every time he looks at Hakyeon, he will remember that woman and it will make him feels angry.

As for Hakyeon, he could not blame his mother for letting him living like this. Somehow he could not say that he loves his mother so much. How can he love his mother when she left him with his father just to get all of that hatred? He glad that he was able to born in this world because of his mother but he feels sad that he was destined to live like this. Eventhough, he has a stepmother who can give him a mother’s love but it is impossible since his stepmother doesn’t like him. In this world, it is difficult to find a stepmother that can accept her stepchildren. It is a logical thing for Hakyeon to accept. His stepbrother Cha Jaehyuk doesn’t like him as well. All of the Cha’s family hates Hakyeon since he doesn’t have any blood ties with them. Only the maids and driver can accept him.

 

“Hakyeon-sshi? Hakyeon-sshi?” Mr. Park, the driver keeps calling Hakyeon’s name as the latter doesn’t move at all.

“Huh? Yes, ahjusshi?” Hakyeon wakes up from his daydream and looks at the driver with a smile.

Mr. Park just shakes his head when he sees the child’s behavior.

“Do you want me to drive you to school?” Mr. Park asks as he wants to drive the boy to school at least once for his whole life.

“No, it is okay. I can go to school by myself. No need to burden yourself.” Hakyeon refuses as he smiles.

“Are you sure? Well, Jaehyuk-sshi has already gone to school with his father. Please let me send you to school at least once, Hakyeon-sshi.” Mr. Park convinces that boy to accept his offer.

“It is okay, ahjusshi. Besides, Mrs. Cha is looking at us now. If you send me to school, you might lose your job, ahjusshi. I don’t want you to lose your job because of me.” Hakyeon glances at his stepmother who is stalking at the behind of the curtain.

“I understand, Hakyeon-sshi. Take care of yourself.” Mr. Park gives up when he listens to what that boy said.

“Alright, I go first. Bye, ahjusshi.” Hakyeon waves at the driver before he walks to school.

Mr. Park sighs while his eyes sending the boy away.

“Hakyeon is quite strong, don’t you think?” Mrs. Park comes from the kitchen and appears beside her husband.

“I know right. I still can’t understand why it is so hard for Mr. Cha to accept him. He is not wrong. The person who is wrong is his mother, not him.” Mr. Park sighs deeply when he thinks of Hakyeon’s mother.

“I just hope that one day, his father can open his mind for Hakyeon again.” Mrs. Park says and gives a pat on her husband’s shoulder.

___________________________________________________________________________________

On the way to school, Hakyeon reads a Science book while walking to school. It has been his habit to read a book while walking to school. It is one of the ways for him to study well. He is the best student in the school and that is the only thing he can do to make his father proud of him. But instead of being proud, his father threats hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter