Book Two: Chapter 21: Entering the Maiden of Avaritia, Tatsuki Mammon!

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Akatsuki and Astrid were locked in battle. Akatsuki showed an amazing feat of power. Now her older sister, Tatsuki has been provoked by Min-Ji now she is ready to fight.

Tatsuki walks out of the door. Show her hell, Tatsuki! I yelled. Don't worry, I can do that without no problem. Tatsuki replied. Tatsuki walked up to Min-Ji and they glared at each other. So you think you are going to win against me? Tatsuki asked. I can tell you don't care about no one but yourself. You're greedy and selfish. Min-Ji replied. You are right, that is my sin Avaritia. Tatsuki replied. See other than my sister and the others I really don't have to use my swords really when during battle. Tatsuki replied. Seeing that you are serious about beating me, I will give you what you desire. Min-Ji disappeared and was about to pull a surprise attack strike on Tatsuki from behind. Tatsuki vanished and appeared behind Min-Ji and slashed her with a sword. Wow, she moved so fast. Natsumi replied. She is known for her speed and that sword of hers. Aki replied. That girl has no chance of winning against Tatsuki. Aki replied. Min-Ji and Tatsuki were matching each other speed. How is she matching Min-Ji's speed? Liliya asked. I heard of her before, she possesses god-like speed. She is also a ninja as well. She wields the great sword of greed, Mammon. I heard he bestow on to her himself. Sayuri replied. Does the Tatsuki Mammon bring terror to even you? Tatsuki asked.Sayuri sits up and tries to warn Min-Ji. Be very careful Min-Ji, that girl is more dangerous than she looks! Sayuri yelled. I never felt such an aura like hers other than the last person who fought Astrid. Azumi replied. Why don't you listen to your friend? Tatsuki replied. Tatsuki disappeared. As she reappeared two swords in her hands and a transformation like Akatsuki but the color of her scarf is plum colored. They were clashing. Min-Ji was full of injuries. Tatsuki is unscathed. As soon as everyone looked, Tatsuki was thrown into the wall. I see you use gravitational magic and add that on to swordsmanship or combat you can corner your opponent causing their defeat easily. Tatsuki replied. How does she know about my power? Min-Ji thought. That is how you cut me earlier. Tatsuki replied. I didn't catch on until your recent attack but now I will show you true power. Tatsuki replied. Well, I am used to your magic because my little sister Akatsuki uses Tempus Magia. Tatsuki replied. If you aren't familiar with it you wouldn't know but that is the magic you use. That is how she attacked Natsumi last time? Ichiko asked.A circle with forbidden writing in it appeared in the sky. It then fell down under Min-Ji feet. What is this? Min-Ji asked. I can't move from this spot. Min-Ji replied. I wouldn't be surprised, my sword steals my opponents' powers rendering them useless. Tatsuki replied. I mean with the power you possess you could break out at any time but since you haven't trained as much as me or the others you don't have a hell of a shot against me or the others. Tatsuki replied. Tatsuki sent her two swords away. Then she summoned a sword with a fox flame on it. She unsheathed her katana and her hair changed from black to umber.Leaves appeared around Tatsuki split herself in five. Min-Ji broke free of her spell. They all attacked her at once. In the dojo, Megumi explained what happened. Tatsuki was a little faster than her but Tatsuki is about to do her finishing move. Megumi replied. Min-Ji broke got back up and tapped Tatsuki's sword causing a building split in half. Wow, you ladies are going a little too far. Salem replied. Shut up this doesn't concern you. Min-Ji replied. I ran outside and summoned my sword Tsuki no kami. I slashed the building into little pieces. Hey, Tatsuki could you stop being greedy and finish this fight. You are also destroying a private building and run down buildings. I replied. You will also hurt bystanders. I replied. Practice what you preach, Haru. You are the last person I want to hear about not destroying buildings! Tatsuki yelled. Don't ignore me! Min-Ji yelled. You are right, I do go a little overboard every once in a while. I replied. Once in a while, your family is infamous for their disaster streak! Tatsuki yelled. We are known for our fighting power as well too. I replied. I know all about the terrifying power your family has under their belt. Haru, I need you to get out that happy joy gitty attitude of yours. The Haru I remember is the girl who shows no mercy to her opponent. Tatsuki replied. You are Haru Higashiyama young lady and mistress of the Higashiyama Clan. You are ranked number one in HQ and one of the Aces of HQ. Tatsuki replied. You need to finish your battle or I will do it instead. I replied. I turned my head and smirked. Did her eyes change colors? Sayuri asked. Tatsuki looked and got a chill down her spine. Tatsuki unsheathing her sword and sheathing it and she started to bleed. Tatsuki and I walked in the door at the same time. Hey, are those guys ok? Yoshi asked. Well, you see Haru can give off a scary vibe when she is angry. Aki replied. She becomes terrifying. Aki replied. Hey you guys. I replied. The Haru we are around always smiling as she is doing now. So what were you guys talking about? I asked. We weren't talking bad about you. Aki replied. Calm down Aki, I won't bully you like I use too. I replied. Did you bully this guy? Natsumi asked. Well, I use to be like a dictator in a sense. I replied. Haru is all about order and I respect that. Kirika replied. I really admire that about her. Anastasia replied. It is very interesting, Aki fears Haru but they share the same sin of Ira. Akatsuki replied. Tatsuki looked out the window and looked at Liliya. It seems blondie in vibrate colors and that guy who looks a Casanova over there is screaming revenge. Tatsuki replied. Annie your up. Tatsuki replied. Who said you can boss me around, Tatsuki? Anastasia asked. Well, it seems like a double team them. Aki replied. So let's get to it. This time it is going to be Anastasia and Yoshi. Aki replied. Are you crazy thinking we can face them like that? Yoshi asked. Yoshi listen to me, we are going to show those two no mercy. Anastasia replied. Anastasia and Yoshi walked outside the dojo with victory in their face.
Stay Tuned for what is going to happen next.

Mammon is the demon that represents Avaritia (greed).

He is mentioned in the Bible in the new testament, Matthew 6:24.

  Stay Tuned until next time!

Finals are coming around the corner so look out for the updates after finals week!!!!