Book Two: Chapter 18: Entering, the last Onna-bugeisha, Kagami Gozen!

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, all seven Shinigami Squad came to help out Haru and the others. Little did they know that the Retainer's had pulled a surprise attack on Haru and the others.

Soon as Kirika rushed up to him, she strikes him sending him flying into the billboard. Damn, I will never piss her off. Natsumi replied. You are right about that. Aki replied. She's the last Onna-bugeisha to exist in this era. Akatsuki replied. None of us are even on her level. Akatsuki replied. Salem jumped out of the rubble and stabbed Kirika threw the throat with his sword. Kirika started bleeding from the mouth. Don't tell me that was supposed to kill me? Kirika asked. She is alive but how? Azumi asked? You see, other than normal humans, I am not fully human. Kirika replied. Salem attacked Kirika again but this time a blinding light appeared. Kirika then was dressed up in traditional sleeveless cream female blouse and aquamarine hakama pants. She had on dark brown Zori. Her hair turned dark umber was in a high ponytail and her ears closely resembled elf ears. Yoshi replied. Kirika took her stance. Salem ran and attack, Kirika ran and jumped off the side of a building. Shine bright as Zenith, the mighty beast of Leo! Kirika yelled. She tapped his sword and his sword started to crack. How is my sword cracking? Salem thought. I bet you are wondering why it is cracking? I am the superior one in this fight, you have no way of winning against me. Kirika replied. Kirika is so blunt and scary. Yoshi replied. Well, she isn't the sin Superbia for nothing. Aki replied. She is on another level than him, all he thinks about is violence. I replied. I wish she would finish this already. Aki replied. Hey, Kagami finish this already before I finish this myself. Aki replied. As if I would let you do that, he would be mentally traumatized. Kirika replied. I will not. Aki replied. Yeah right, says the sadistic maniac.Kirika replied. I am not a sadist. Aki replied. Aki everyone other than Natsumi and Yoshi knows of your sadistic mannerisms. Kirika replied. Wait he's a sadist? Natsumi asked. Yes, but he is a nice person by nature. Kirika replied. Wow, she is dodging his attacks and having a full conversation with us. Yoshi replied. How is she doing this? Natsumi asked. It is a talent that even amazes all of us. Megumi replied. She's her mother's child alright. Kei replied. Don't ignore me. Salem replied. Kagami was stopping all his attacks with her sword. Is she arguing and having full blown conversations while she is dodging Salem's sword? Astrid asked. So that's the last Onna-bugeisha, Kagami Gozen. Min-Ji replied. Kirika then ducked his last attack and then she slashed him with her final attack, Raiki. Salem flew into the boxes in front of the next store over and then passed out. Alright, who is next? Kirika asked. I will fight you. Sayuri replied. Shinji walked out the door. Hey Kagami, we're switching. I want to make him pay for brutal attacking  Annie and I. Shinji replied. Go wild, just don't kill him. Kirika replied.

Stay Tuned.

I thought since she embraces her Japanese background very much so, I gave her Japanese name plus adding the name Gozen to her name.

-Gozen means young lady or young man in Japanese. It is usually implied to onna-bugeisha (female samurai) such as Tomoe Gozen as mentioned in previous chapters.

-Onna-bugeisha is a female samurai.