Book Two: Chapter 17: The Retainer's Surprise Attack

Haru/My Rare Treasure

 Last time, everyone went home and Megumi had an unexpected guest.
The next day after school, Ichiko, Natsumi, Yoshi, Yumi and I came to Megumi's Dojo. To their surprise, the other three appeared. It's been awhile Haru. Aki replied. Same for you, Aki. I replied. Oh my gosh, it's been awhile Amoree and Avril. I replied. You are the fashion model, Amoree Merlin. Yoshi replied. Yes, my name is Amoree Merlin but I rather you call me by my real name, Akatsuki. Akatsuki replied. You are the daughter and model of Samuel Alves. Natsumi replied. Yeah, I am  Avril Alves that is my human name but like Akatsuki, I rather you call me by my real name, Tatsuki. Tatsuki replied. These two are sisters. Tatsuki is the older one and she is the sin of Avaritia. I replied. I am the sin of Acedia. Akatsuki replied. Really you don't seem really lazy. Natsumi replied. Oh yeah and blondie here is Aki the sadist we talked about. I replied. Don't call me a sadist. Aki replied. You are a sadist and you know it. Shinji replied. Megumi walks through the door. Alright, you guys came now let's strategize a plan. Megumi replied. Well first, knowing how they work. Those seven are one man armies. Shinji replied. You were having a time as I heard. Aki replied. He used some kind of weird technique I never heard or seen before. Shinji replied. I wouldn't be surprised. He is using an ancient technique called Orochi. Megumi replied. How would you know that much? Aki asked. Well because I know that kid better than that witch who he respects. Megumi replied. Also, Kei gets out here I need your help. Megumi replied. Why in the hell would you need my help? Kei asked. As he jumped out Hisui's shadow. Wait he just jumped out of my shadow. Yoshi replied. He uses an ancient art that branches from Shadow Dragon Magic. He is actually the partner of Mana. Megumi replied. Mana told me you were a traitor and you conspired with the enemy to kill her. I replied. Actually no, I told her and her friends not to get involved so they received their fates. Kei replied. Wait you don't really look like you have aged. Aki replied. I am half immortal like Mana, we age kind of slower than regular humans. Kei replied. I need you all to be on your toes. Kei replied. As of right now, you are being cornered by the enemy as we speak. Kei replied. I will be damned if I let them have their way! Kirika replied. What do you mean? Natsumi asked. All seven of the retainers revealed themselves outside of the dojo.
So I see he is back. Kirika replied. Come on out here self-proclaimed Onna-bugeisha. Salem replied. Kirika sprinted outside. I see you are in that civilian form. I want to see you go all out. Salem replied. Be warned, other than Yumi I have no regrets if I kill or injure my opponent by all means necessary. Kirika replied. I want to see you try. Salem replied. Kirika summoned her sword the morning star, Lucifer. 
Stay Tuned.
-Lucifer is one of the Seven Kings of Hell he is represented as the sin of Pride (Superbia). Lucifer means morning star in Latin.