Book Two: Chapter 16: Megumi's Secret Past

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time Min-Ji was still wondering what Sayuri's connection to Haru. A few of the Shinigami Group introduce themselves to the girls. Also, Megumi's hiding a secret.

Bye, you guys I hope that we work together next time. Yoshi replied. They are so overpowered. I want to have overwhelming powers like that. Natsumi replied. Well, they perfected their abilities by going through hellish training kind of like how Ichiko, Yumi and I had too. I replied. You are right about that. Yumi replied. Now about that Sayuri. Yumi replied. What about him? I asked. Have you guys realized whenever he fights, he looks directly at Haru as if there was some sadness in his eyes? Yoshi asked. Yeah now that you mention it, it's as if he knows her. Natsumi replied. I know right, he must be watching her like a hawk. Natsumi replied. Well, after all, that boy really mmmm. Megumi covered Orchid's mouth. Well, ladies why don't you go home, your parents must be worried sick. Megumi replied. As everyone went home, Sayuri appeared. What the hell are you doing here? Megumi asked. Well, I wanted to ask a favor of you. Sayuri replied. What the hell do you want from me? Megumi asked. You know you know you won't hear the end of it from Izanami. What do you want oh great Sayuri? Megumi asked. Well, I don't want Haru around much as the next person, she threated to kill everyone a few months ago. Is she really capable of doing that? Sayuri asked. Oh, she could do way worse than that. Megumi replied. Are you serious? Sayuri asked. Oh yes, she is the daughter of Gabriel Higashiyama. He was the one prophecy to bring disaster. Megumi replied. You are lying, that man looks so harmless. Sayuri replied. He is nice by nature. He also caused disaster after Min-Ji's mother attacked his wife before they ended up together. Megumi replied. Your power levels are almost the same but she has a sacred ability her Shadow Dragon Powers that were sealed away. I would try to break that seal if I were you. Her wrath was sealed away on purpose. Megumi replied. Go home I am not telling you anything else. Megumi replied. A man came in through the shadows. Well, I see dirty men like you will never get a pass at a woman instead of coming up behind them. They might even kill you. Megumi replied. I see you are precautious as ever. Kei replied. Well, I don't know a well-known killer coming up behind you coming to talk. Megumi replied with a glare.

Stay Tuned.