Book Two: Part 2: Chapter Six : Haru becomes prisoner & Sayuri's Ambush

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Haru fought to keep Hyakunichisou and Botan safe from Barachiel and the other seven arches. I fainted from exhaustion. Before I knew it, I was in a room in a fancy mansion. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door. As I tried to pull on the door, it felt if I was being watched. Kura, can you hear me? I asked. A rumble in a wooden box in the corner. I ran over and felt Kura's presence in it. Kura? I asked. My lady, when you fainted, that young man Roka kidnapped you and brought you here. Kura replied. What then I am in the beast's belly? I replied. Yes, my lady. Kura replied. Did they capture Kage or any other swords? I asked. No, we gave all of them a fight. I cloaked you in my magic to keep you safe, but someone nullified my spell. Kura replied. I am glad everyone worked together to keep me safe. I replied. Can you tell me how long I have been out? I asked. It is almost dusk outside. Kage replied. What? I asked. The door knob twisted. Don't freak out, Haru. It is just me. Min-Ji replied. Min-Ji, why am I here? I asked. Well, Sayuri was the one who did this. He took advantage of the state you were in. Min-Ji replied. Give back my black odachi. I replied. Now, that black odachi is not with me but in Izanami's possession right now. Min-Ji replied. Sayuri walked into the room. I broke the cup and took the handle and sprinted towards him. Min-Ji pushed him out of the way. I know you're furious. Min-Ji replied. You don't understand, Min-Ji. I replied. What do you mean, Haru? I asked. You don't understand, that sword is uncontrollable. I replied. What do you mean? Min-Ji asked. I have released Kura. I replied. I don't believe you. You said the fairy tale demon that kills and curses people in their sleep? Sayuri replied. Yes, he is real. What do you think that black odachi I used to fight Barachiel was? I replied. I remember sword was in the church's vault. Min-Ji replied. Liliya walked in the door. What are you talking about, that Kura Blade? Liliya asked. Yeah, I didn't know they gave one of their treasures to her. Min-Ji replied. They called HQ, and they gave me this blade. Well, to be exact, it changed form to fit and serve me. I replied. Wait, that demon serves you? Liliya asked. Yes, he does and knows how he is. I know he is looking for me. I replied. Let me out of here, you two. I replied. We can't let you out. Min-Ji replied. Alright. I tapped my foot and the magic circle appeared that nullified the magic and I summoned a sword. I looked at the sword. It was Kage. I see you know how to nullify the surrounding magic? Liliya asked. I charged pass Liliya and Min-Ji. I elbowed Sayuri in the jaw. He flew into the new room. Liliya was shocked at how fast I attacked him. He came back and we started sparing. All they could see is sparks. I kicked Sayuri out of the window. I landed on the ground causing an explosion. What the hell, is this what she is capable of? He thought. Min-Ji and Liliya rushed over to the broken window and saw he and I sparing. All they could see are green and purple flares. In the middle of the fight, someone stopped our swords with their bare hands. I see you haven't changed have you, Haru and Minori? Aruna asked. Is that you, Aruna? I asked. What the hell? Not her! Sayuri yelled. She smiled.

Stay Tuned.