Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Five: Liliya's Fight and Pride Part 1

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Liliya came back to help Haru and the others.

Liliya started to clash with Lumiere, causing sparks to appear. Man, I never knew Liliya can fight like that. Yoshi replied. Ichiko turned around. Kobi charged her into the trees. Hey, what is that gust of wind? Natsumi asked. I saw Ichiko with a face of twisted anger. Kobi looked shocked at Ichiko and how she got up from the attack. Ichiko flashed through the debris, putting out her hands, and the swords flip back into her hands. Hate to break it to you, but I am one of the Aces of HQ. Ichiko replied. Kobi is trying to get up. On the other side, Natsumi is looking at Tsurugi. I am not fond of fight people beneath me. Tsurugi replied. Excuse me? Natsumi asked. You don't look like a challenge. Tsurugi replied. Natsumi walked past him and he started to bleed. He looked at his neck. You cut me, the first to land a blow on me and make me bleed. Tsurugi replied. Natsumi glared and shook his blood off the blade. Never estimate your opponent. Something my father taught me. Natsumi replied. She thought about her fight with Min-Ji. Natsumi and Tsurugi begin to clash. As this fighting happened, I could only watch. Kate, I want to help her and the others. I replied. Do you mean that Liliya, girl? Lags asked. Yes, that Lumieré looks like he means business. I replied. Have faith, my lady. Miracles can happen in many ways. Kura replied. Liliya worn down looking at Lumieré. Everyone else watched as she stood tall with her pride.
Stay Tuned.