Book Two: Chapter 13: Receiving Help from the unexpected?

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Haru was fretting about the current events happening. She was curious about what might happen next. We find out who were the last two sins of the Ono Retainers.

As Haru and the girls entered Megumi's Dojo. They all saw two girls. One with pale skin, long blonde hair and messy bangs with white tips. The other girl was a quiet girl with strawberry blonde hair. Hey, it has been awhile. Kirika replied. Wait is that you Adoria and Kirika? Yumi asked. In the flesh, we came because our jobs are intertwined. Kirika replied. Are you Kirika Murakami, the Student Council President of *Tomoe Gozen Academy on the other side of the city? Yoshi asked. Yes, I am, Yoshino Mori. Kirika replied. Wait all girl school? Natsumi asked. Yes, I am their Student Council President but that is me during the day. Well, I am also apart of the infamous Shinigami Squad. I am their sin Superbia. Kirika replied. Wait I think my father brought up you guys up. You were nothing but a ragtag group of hoodlums who killed for your pleasure. Yoshi replied. I am sorry but you sound cool. Natsumi replied. Thank you, Sakura. Kirika replied. How do you know my name? Natsumi asked. Well, you see we have to be familiar with whoever we work with. Kirika replied. Let's get to it. Wendy replied. Oh my, the little quiet girl talked. Natsumi replied. Since Adoria is extremely quiet, when she talks it's startling. Kirika replied. Well, let's introduce ourselves properly. Kirika replied. I am Kirika Murakami and the sin of Superbia. I am called the Samurai of Superbia. I am Adoria *Amapola and I am the Titaness of Gluttony. Oh, you can call me Wendy instead of Adoria if you like. Wendy replied. Yeah, Wendy sounds kind of cooler. Natsumi replied. I like Adoria more, her name is so pretty if means adored. I replied. Well since all the introduction are out the window. Let's get this on the road. Megumi replied. You mean Sayuri and Ono Retainers. I replied. Well, the Ono Retainers have caused us trouble. They have attacked three civilians. I know they attacked you all so far. Kirika replied. I don't care for them I am going to make Sayuri reveal himself to me. I replied. You know you are more violent than Aki and that is saying something, girl. Kirika replied. Well, I can tell you this much are you certain? Orchid asked. Yes, I am certain, Orchid. I replied. Even though it might hurt you to find out his true identity and see his appearance to match? Orchid asked. Where are you going with this? I asked. Alright, now we can help you guys with fighting them off and more. Kirika replied. Thanks, tell the lewd snipper and her emotionless partner I said hi. Ichiko replied. As Ichiko said that a girl and guy rushed inside the dojo. Don't ask any questions just lock up the dojo! Shinji yelled. Shinji unsheathed his sword and it into the floor. What's up Annie and Shinji. Ichiko replied. Don't act like we didn't hear that emotionless and lewd remark. Anastasia replied. You know I meant that out of love. Ichiko replied. What are you two running from? I asked. Well, their sin of Gula came out and attacked us, power wise she is nowhere near Wendy's level of fighting but adds on the Invidia user. I don't know why but something was off. We just fended off his attack. Shinji replied. Aren't you an Invidia user? I asked. I am but when I fought him he broke my sword and I don't understand how. Shinji replied.Wait you said Gula, where are they? Wendy replied. Come out wherever you are? Emma replied. Wait did that voice sounded vaguely familiar? I asked. There they are. Emma replied. Emma ripped the door open and soon as she opened the door, Wendy took off what appeared to be gloves off her hands. What are you going to do to her? I asked. Take my gloves, she wants to attack others? I will show her what the Shinigami Squad is capable of. Wendy replied.Wendy punched Emma in the face sending her flying. How did she hit her like that and it caused that much damage? Natsumi asked. Wendy isn't fully human, she is the daughter of an *Oni. Shinji replied. That girl got her hands full. Only thing I am worried about is if she pins her up with her ribbon. Shinji replied.
Stay Tuned.
Quick History Lesson:
-Amapola mean poppy in Spanish.
-Oni is a demon from Japanese Mythology.
-TomoeGozen is a late twelfth-century female Samurai. She was known for her bravery and strength. She was married to Minamoto no Yoshinaka. She served him in the Genepi War. This lead to the first shogunate in Japanese history.