Book Two: Chapter 12: Haru Frets and Sayuri's Feelings

Haru/My Rare Treasure

 Last time, Astrid has appeared before Ichiko to test her skills and see if she was worthy. Ichiko fought back and in the end results, Ichiko left her with tattered clothes and covered in wounds. Haru and Yumi came over to see what happened. Haru sees Sayuri again. She summons a sword but Orchid and Yumi stop her.
Why did you stop me? I asked. That sword that he summoned seemed off. It was one of the forbidden arts. Yumi replied. That guy is dangerous, Haru. Yumi replied. You are right, he feels the same about Haru. Orchid replied. I mean your power of Ira is one the legendary forbidden arts. Yumi replied. That is true but I wonder what sin he is? I asked. Well, it is one of the opposite sins of yours. Orchid replied. How about we ask Megumi, she might know his sin and how to make him fall to his knees in mercy. Ichiko replied. I feel like Izanami is ready for war and those retainers are just one branch. She will use her Elite Squad again. Yumi replied. We have to be on the alert. I replied. As I walked home that night, I was still curious about what Sayuri looks like and what he had to hide. When got home, I took shower and got dressed for bed. Haru are you ok? Are you hungry? Gabriel asked. Dad, I am fine, I just lost the appetite to eat. I replied.
As Astrid got back to Izanami's home, Sayuri helped her in the house. Why didn't you attack that girl? Astrid replied. I really don't care if you are one of the Seven Deadly Sins as of all of us. You were ordered to dispose of whatever stands in our way. Salem replied. Shut up, if we fought out there, many lives would be lost. Aoi replied. Stop messing with him, Salem. Emma replied. Same for you, I don't know why you don't go out in battle with us? Salem asked. Izanami walked into the room. I don't have these two fight because the power and weapons they wield are on par with our enemies. Especially with that one girl, we were told about who is making her visit to the city. Izanami replied. You don't mean? Min-Ji asked. Yes knowing that organization, they might call out that whole group of misfits to help out as back up. God knows those seven are a little more reckless than Haru and her gang combined. Izanami replied. 
The next day after school, two girls appeared in Megumi's Dojo waiting for Haru and the others.
Stay Tuned.