Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Four: The Attack and Liliya's Convictions

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Haru demonstrated her powers for everyone to see.

The seven were shocked at what they have just witness. The Shinigami Squad and the Retainers went their separate ways. As I watched them leave, I felt a million question were about to be asked. Hey, this is the badass power you have kept hidden? Natsumi asked. Natsumi, my magic isn't your regular type of magic. My magic is based on the poisoned flower Hellebore. I replied. I heard of Hellebore magic, the flower magic that can destroys everything the user calls their enemy. Yoshi replied. That is true, but they're plenty more like mine called *Wolf bane Magic too. I replied. What about those two familiars? Natsumi asked. Kage and Kura? I asked. As I called out their names, they appeared. I glared at Kage. Is this an excuse to be free, Kage? I asked. Much as I love freedom, this is a different case. Kage replied. My lady, I know Kage usually tries to break free. Kura replied. Kura stop lying for him. I replied. Ichiko looked outside. He is not lying, Haru. Ichiko replied. Yumi and the others summoned their weapons. We walked outside. We will never have a break to ourselves. Natsumi replied. No, Barachiel is not the one who is calling this attack. I replied. Liliya looked back and saw a familiar face. Where are you going, Liliya! Min-Ji asked. I knew something was off. Liliya yelled. Liliya ran back. Haru, you are not their enemy. They are here to kill those five. I will be your fifth. Liliya replied. Liliya, aren't you in danger of hearing Ino's wrath? I asked. She can yell at me later. This is a rematch. Liliya replied. I see, the little sister of the divine angels is nothing but a demon in human flesh. Kobi replied. Yoshi, you have no weapon to fight them off. Yoshi replied. Liliya shook her umbrella, and it turned in to a tachi. I can't believe that was your true weapon. Yoshi replied. I figured, illusion arts are Liliya's specialty. Yumi replied. So it was you, Liliya Suzuki of Avaritia, made a name for herself after being exiled. The daughter of saint and sinner. Lumiere replied. Liliya eyes changed colors and flashed. What a major coward to reveal yourself to us. Kobi replied. Ichiko and the others looked at them and started to clash. All I could do is watch and wait. I was wondering what these people's connection to Liliya. Bao back to the house. I saw Bao and opened to the door. He started asking me questions. Do you know where Liliya is? Bao asked. Out there, fight that guy who looks like a total narcissist. I replied. He is one, but they were childhood friends. When he and those people found out that she was the child of Rie Suzuki, they started to discriminated towards her for it. Bao replied. She is fighting Lumiere. Bao replied. I just pray for her success. Bao replied. It's funny, we who are the sins of Lust and Wrath are praying for the sin that is the *root of all evil. I replied. You are right. Bao replied. As Liliya and Lumiere were fighting, everyone was shocked how much she is different from her fight earlier.

See what happens next?

*Wolf bane Magic will appear in Kaoru Book Three/Four. So look out for it!