Book Two: Part 2: Chapter Three: The Afternoon at the Forsythia Café Pt. 2

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Liliya finally got her brother's back attention and Lady Themis has made her visit. Haru told everyone about Barachiel relationship. What craziness could happen next? I thought.

So do you two know that guy? Yumi asked. Well, you could say that? Min-Ji replied. Now that I look at him, he looks like Haruto. Ichiko replied. Yes, he does, but more of a gentleman. I replied. That I was thinking about what that premonition meant? When he came back, he had all our orders. All of ours eyes were lit up with excitement. The server looked at me and smile. I adverted my eyes and blush. Min-Ji looked at him. He looked at her. It was as if their eyes were in a stalemate. When you're done, I will bring your bills. Roka replied. As he walked away, girls started gossiping. I can't believe Roka was looking at her, of all people. Yumi turned around, and the girls became scared. Who do you think you are scaring? Ui asked. I'm not scaring anyone. I just turned around, and they got scared. Yumi replied. Hey Ui, you need to stop coming to conclusions. Haru and her friends are actually good people. Kirika replied. Kirika, it's you! Yumi replied. Yumibear! Kirika replied. Yumi got up and hugged Kirika. They are always like that. I replied. Kirika, why are you here? Yumi asked. This café is life. The servers are cute too but one always escapes. Kirika replied. Who are you going on a tangent about Kirika? Ichiko asked. Roka Kagurazaka is that guy who served you, right? Kirika asked. Hey Kirika, is your job this time to you know what? I asked. Yup and Min-Ji and Liliya know that's his real name and who pretends to be. Kirika replied. What are you implying, Kirika? Min-Ji asked. I know he's a retainer like you and Liliya; he is one of her elite guards as well. Kirika replied. Oh, right, this Ui Umezawa is actually Yoru's youngest daughter. Kirika replied. Are you working for HQ now? I asked. Yes I am, I love it. Ui replied. Back to what we came for. Kirika replied. So you want Liliya and me to tell you who Sayuri really is? Min-Ji asked. Yes, but if not, I know many ways to find it out. Kirika replied. As Kirika said that, Botan appeared. Hyakunichisou caused a void to appear. What are those two pulling now? Min-Ji asked.
Stay Tuned.