Book Two Chapter 28: Entering, Aki Aamon, The Wrath of Hell!

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Aki, Min-Ji, and Natsumi go to fight off the enemies outside. As the three walked outside, Haniel rushed up and attacked Aki. 
Aki stopped her attack with an unfamiliar ability. Aki sprinted and slashed her with his blade. Haniel dodged his attack. Haniel then kicked him in the face with her boot. She sent him flying into the trees. Aki! Natsumi yelled. Oh, believe me, Aki isn't a pushover. I wouldn't be surprised if he devised a plan. See he is like an Osprey. Kirika replied. That's one thing he gets from that mother alright. Karin replied. Haniel we are done here, Aki is down. Jophiel replied. Aki walked up behind them. Who is dead? Aki asked. Jophiel turned his head and a sword was pointed at him. His eyes turned the color of garnet. The eyes a death god, Thanatos. Jophiel replied. You know you aren't the first to call me that because my eyes change to the color of blood. Aki replied. Stay away from Haniel! Jophiel yelled. Are you telling me to just let you have your way? Aki asked. This sword won't work. Aki replied. Aki took the sword in his hand and threw it in the void. Did he just throw his sword away? Jophiel asked. What is he doing throwing it away like that? Min-Ji asked. Aki, you aren't using that sword? Yumi asked. We all know he is going to do it. I replied. Everyone nodded. Time to have a little fun. Aki replied. Aki, you are not going full blown masochistic. Kirika replied. I am not a full-blown masochistic. Aki replied. So you are definitely the sin of wrath, a monster lurking in the darkness. Haniel replied. Aki! Min-Ji and Natsumi yelled. Jophiel came from behind and stabbed Aki in the heart. As Aki fell to the ground an ancient Irian spell circle appears around him. Aki sat up. Hate to tell you this but I couldn't die even if you cut my head off. Just like me, the others were cursed to be immortal forever. Aki replied. Didn't I stab you in the chest? Jophiel asked. Also, I want to return the favor. Aki replied. Aki opened in hands and a hellish aura appeared. Come forth the blade that burns everything in its way! Aki yelled. You are a pain, Aki. Amon replied. Shut up, why didn't you to protect me, Amon. Aki replied. Who is that woman? Natsumi asked. Well is somewhat of a familiar. Aki replied. So that is the infamous blade of the King of Hell itself. Satan's power lies within it. You are a more depraved sinner than your friends. Akuma replied. What are you supposed to be an angel unleashing divine punishment? Aki asked. What if I am. Haniel replied. Aki and Haniel looked at each and they started to clash with much speed. Damn that heat from Aki's sword is unreal. Amon put up a barrier around the neighborhood. Aki cut Haniel's face. You cut my face! Haniel yelled. Oh no did I make the princess freak? Aki replied. Haniel slashed Aki's side. Aki dodge his attacks! Min-Ji yelled. What are you going on about now? Aki asked. Those people are from the church. They are after Haru and Sayuri. Haniel isn't his real name. It is just an alias like your names. Min-Ji replied. Wait I knew they looked familiar. Liliya replied. Wait you knew something too. Aki yelled. Don't get huffy with me. I was very certain either. Liliya replied. If you knew then say something. Salem replied. Someone finally understands. Aki replied. Those two are more alike than anyone else in this room. I replied. Jophiel is trying to attack you in the heart again. Natsumi replied. Oh, I know, that is why I am giving him what he wants. Aki replied. Aki smiled. Aki took his stance. Flames appeared out of nowhere smothering Haniel and Jophiel. As soon as it stops he said. "Come forth the flames of Hell, Amon's Wrath!" The flames engulfed the area and burned Haniel and Jophiel. What the hell, did he take them down with the attack? Salem asked. Aki is known for his abilities over Ira. He uses Ancient Ira Magic anyways. I replied. I want to go head to head with him now. Salem replied. Well, his attack got Haniel but not his friend over there. Yumi replied. You monster! Jophiel yelled. Jophiel rushed towards Aki but was stopped by Min-Ji. You are fighting me. Min-Ji replied.
Stay Tuned.

Amon or Aamon is a Marquis of Hell. He is also the seventh demon of the seventy-two demons. His attribute is fire.

Haniel is an archangel that means Joy of God and the Grace of God.

Jophiel means Beauty of God or divine beauty.