Book Two: Chapter 29: Min-Ji's Struggle and Jophiel's Spite

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Min-Ji walks up to rise to the challenge and go against Jophiel. 

Min-Ji walks up to Jophiel and stares her dead in the eyes. So little Ahn Min-Ji thinks she can beat me? Jophiel asked. Min-Ji please be careful, she is hiding something upper her sleeve. Salem replied. I know she is planing someway to make my life a living hell as in the past. Min-Ji replied. Natsumi looked as if she respects Min-Ji. I am going to have to destroy all that is impure. Jophiel replied. Jophiel flashed towards Min-Ji and slashed her. Do you make these claims? Jophiel asked. Min-Ji kept guarding her face. You should keep up your guard then. Jophiel replied. As the fight was going on, Aki walked into the house. We need to stop this fight, at this rate Min-Ji will be defeated. Salem looked at Min-Ji put on the defensive. All he could do is clench his fist in anger. Shinji walked over and asked Salem a question. "Just how close are you to Min-Ji?" Salem turned his head and answered. "Yes, Jophiel and the rest of the Holy Pillars have always would bully Min-Ji." They treat us like monsters instead of human beings like them. Salem replied. Let me guess, this is a battle between her and getting over her fears. I replied. That was deep just now. Natsumi replied. I know how it feels to go what she is going through. I replied. She will prevail. Natsumi replied. You might an impure demon in your eyes, but I will not let you get to me anymore! Min-Ji yelled. Min-Ji looked at Jophiel and stopped the time and space around her. Min-Ji then summoned her sword. Jophiel looked at her and broke her spell. Jophiel kicked her in the side. Min-Ji, I need you to get back up and fight. Salem replied. Salem, I am not letting her have her way anymore. Min-Ji replied. So you are up? Jophiel asked. Min-Ji was holding on to her sword as a crutch. Stay down, you are nothing but a demon! I know how to keep you down. Jophiel replied. In the name of the highest... Jophiel replied. Min-Ji fell to the ground and was being burned alive. Salem rushed outside. Min-Ji, I'm coming much as hating me to do so. Salem replied. Min-Ji grabbed her stomach. Jophiel walks up. Who else has the audacity to come at me? Jophiel asked. Natsumi walks out the door. I do, and I will make you pay for torturing Min-Ji just out of spite. Natsumi replied.
Stay Tuned.