Book Two: Chapter 15: Introduction to a few of the Shinigami Squad

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Wendy went up against Azami. We find out that is the Ono Retainers sin of Gula. Azumi and Wendy fight as Min-Ji asked Sayuri a serious question " I want to know what your connection to Haru Higashiyama?"
Wendy, are you ok? I asked. You should know it takes more than the fight we just had to tire me out. Wendy replied. Wendy look out! Shinji yelled. Kirika flashed out of the dojo and grabbed Salem arm from behind. You know you scumbag you have the nerve to attack someone from behind. Do you have no shame? Kirika asked. You one hell of a grip from a normal teenage girl. Salem replied. I am another case. Kirika replied. Also if you are going to go against someone who is impervious to all kinds of magical attacks. Try to do better, my powers are different from all my other fellow teammates. Kirika replied. So you must be the Samurai of Superbia? Salem asked. Yes and I don't appreciate you attacking Wendy like that. Kirika replied. Kirika it is fine, you don't have to attack him. Wendy replied. Salem don't you even dare fight her. Min-Ji replied. I want to witness her powers as a whole. Salem replied. I have no problem doing so. Kirika replied. Much as we would love to fight you all but we are trying not to lose our lives. You are nothing but lowlife savages. Look a the destruction you caused. Min-Ji replied. Hey, Megumi is it cool if I punch the girl? Wendy asked. No, you cannot. Megumi replied. I want to hurt her too Wendy, but I am waiting for the right time. Natsumi replied. Well now since that is over we can go back talking. Megumi replied. So the shy Shinji makes his appearance with Anastasia. Yumi replied. Leave Shinji alone. Anastasia replied. Are you the sin of lust? Yoshi asked. Yes, I am. Let me guess my clothes are giving if off a little? Anastasia asked. I told you to change your clothes. Kirika replied. Other than that, let's introduce ourselves. Anastasia replied. My name is Anastasia Garnet. Anastasia replied. I am Shinji Minamoto. Shinji replied. It is nice to meet you. Natsumi replied. You guys seem really feared by the Ono Retainers. Yoshi replied. Well, we are apart of a seven people squad of misfits who cause hell and havoc where ever we go. Kirika replied. You said seven but al I see is four of you. Natsumi replied. Yeah, we are the seven deadly sins too. Shinji replied. I am the sin of Invidia. Shinji replied. I am the sin the Luxuria. Anastasia replied. I am the sin Superbia. Kirika replied. I am the sin of Gula. Wendy replied. Who are your sin of Acedia, Avaritia, and Ira? Yoshi asked. How are those two doing actually? I asked. You mean Amore and Avril? Kirika asked. They are fine. Kirika replied. How is the hothead doing lately? Yumi asked. You know how that goes. Shinji replied. Well, we are a seven-man team. Well, actually five girls and two boys. Shinji replied. Who is the other guy? Yoshi asked. Our sin of Ira is our second man. Wendy replied. Who is the leader of your group?Yoshi asked. Well, our group has two leaders it is either Kirika or Hikaru. Shinji replied. Who is Hikaru? Wendy replied. That is Aki's real name. Aki is a nickname because he looks like the Casanova of a great uncle in his youth. I replied. Knowing the turn of events, things are going to be very interesting. I replied. Especially for that sadist.Kirika replied. How about tomorrow we all meet up to talk about the strategy for defeating the Ono Retainers? Kirika asked. We can do that after my class that is at three forty-five. Megumi replied. I know I never imagined the infamous Megumi Shura would hide her life as a Dojo instructor. Shinji replied. Megumi what are they talking about? Natsumi asked. When the day comes I will explain to you what they are talking about. Megumi replied.
Stay Tuned.