Book Two: Chapter 14: Entering: Titaness of Gula, Wendy Eris!

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, the two people revealed themselves to the girls. Also, two other One Retainers were revealed. They attacked them so Wendy went to fight.
So you are the Titaness of Gula, Wendy Eris? Emma asked. Well well, I am famous among the criminals too? Wendy asked. As soon as Wendy she started fighting. Wendy kicked Azumi in the stomach. Azumi grabbed Wendy and flung her into the ally. A flash of crimson light appeared and Wendy grabbed Azumi by her face and sent her flying into an old building. Azumi sprinted out the rubble and punched Wendy in the face. In the dojo, Natsumi and Yoshi were shocked at her appearance. Her hair turned to an auburn color and her eyes change to pine green color she has new gloves on her hands. Wait is that a ribbon? Yoshi asked. Yeah well, that ribbon isn't your "average" ribbon it can turn into a sword actually. I replied. Wait that is so cool. Natsumi replied. I hope she doesn't have to use it. Shinji replied. Wendy will be the victor of this fight. Wendy is a totally different class than that girl is. Anastasia replied. Well, let's see what she is capable of. Megumi replied.
Are you so afraid that you have to use gloves? Why not use your bare fist? Azumi replied. Well because these gloves hold back my overwhelming powers. Wendy replied. That is an excuse! Azami replied. Azami and Wendy fought a little more and Azami kicked Wendy into the nearby bakery. Wendy got up out the rubble. Hey, you know I was trying to cause any damage to any buildings you know! Wendy yelled. Well, your reputation for being a Titaness is not a lie. You just caused so much collateral damage. Azami replied. You were apart of this too. Wendy replied. In the dojo, everyone was shocked at those two yelling at each other. Well then again, the Shinigami Squad is known for causing more collateral damage than me combined. I replied. We have been trying to minimize it lately. It is being deducted from our paycheck lately. Shinji replied. I would deduct that from your check too. Megumi replied.
Min-Ji sat on the roof of the nearby building out of danger with Sayuri. I want to see what you are capable of Azami! Min-Ji yelled. Is that the leader? Wendy looked over. Azami (Emma) kicked Wendy in the face. As they fought, Min-Ji and Sayuri were watching from a safe distance. So this is her power huh, I see why Izanami hide her. Min-Ji replied. Well, I want to have a little fun of my own. Min-Ji replied. We can't interfere with the fight. Sayuri replied. Who said anything about those two, I want to fight Sakura again. Min-Ji replied. As soon as Min-Ji said that, Natsumi turned her head. So that snob wants to go at it again? Natsumi asked. What the hell are you going on about? Yoshi asked. Min-Ji, I sensed her presence and Sayuri's as well. Natsumi replied. Well go ahead, I am not stopping you. Sayuri replied. I want to know what your connection to Haru Higashiyama? Min-Ji asked.
Stay Tuned.  

  -Azami means greatest.
- Eris is the Greek goddess of discord and strife.