Book Two: Chapter 30: Natsumi vs Jophiel

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Min-Ji is struggling with letting her childhood bully, Jophiel from getting under her skin.
Salem picks her up, princess fold. Take her down and I won't stop you either. Salem replied. Salem, put me down, right now. Min-Ji replied. You are as stubborn as ever. Salem replied. Salem has a worried face. I never have seen him like this before. Liliya replied. He really cares about her. Shinji replied. Outside, Jophiel flashed in front of Natsumi a sword, already to slash her. Natsumi moved and had a sword to her neck. I see how you attacked Min-Ji. It is obvious, you use a form of holy light that is in the form of fire. Natsumi replied. Jophiel becomes flustered at the fact Natsumi caught on to her powers. Come at me. Natsumi replied. Natsumi took her stance. Jophiel came at Natsumi they started to clash. They are causing sparks. Yoshi replied. You are right from the powers, Natsumi is the garnet flare and the citrine white color is Jophiel. A Superbia Ruin appeared under Natsumi's feet. Wait, she knows advance spells? Kirika asked. That is impressive. Aki replied. Mashiro rushes into the house. You need to stop that fight. Mashiro replied. Why should we stop the fight? Natasha asked. I don't want to see her get hurt. Mashiro replied. You remind me so much of my worried body father. Natasha replied. This is just her stubborn side showing. Natasha replied. You are no different from your little girl. Gabriel replied. Mashiro started to have a flashback of his teen years before he met Natsumi's mother. Outside, Natsumi transformed and slashed Jophiel and then sheathed her sword. Jophiel fell flat on her face. How did I lose to the likes of you? Jophiel asked. When I fight, I don't fight for vengeance, I fight for what I believe in. Natsumi replied. Natsumi walked off. Thank you, Natsumi. Min-Ji replied. I hope you learned something after that fight you just witnessed. I am more than what I give off. Natsumi replied. Were you telling the truth about " ...I fight what I believe in." Min-Ji asked. Yes, I do. I learned that lesson years ago. You will always have an obstacle in life, and she was yours. Natsumi replied. I am tired. Natsumi replied. Her will is much stronger than mine at times? I replied.

The fights with Haniel and Jophiel have ended, but someone greater is coming and the anger I once felt started to reach the surface.

Stay Tuned.