Book Two: Chapter 32: Haru's Wish and Liliya's Situation

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Haru was being provoked by Barachiel. Liliya and Salem seem to have a connection with him.
How do you know him? I asked. Easy, he and Liliya are blood relatives. Salem replied. Are you serious right now? Ichiko asked. Very serious. Liliya replied. Well, let me explain our story. Liliya replied. When we were kids, we both grew up in the church believing because we were blessed with abilities from God. After finding out, my powers came from the devil Mammon like my mother. My half-older brother Luka, on the other hand, was blessed with one of the powers of God's Archangels, Barachiel. Liliya replied. My father treated my brother better than me, putting him on a pedestal. Liliya replied. As for me, the one who has the power of Avaritia is treated like a monster. My own father or his family didn't want anything to do with me. Liliya replied. Let me guess, your mom loves you more than anything. I replied. He does care for you, but in his own way. Yumi replied. I know, too well, I am the daughter of the man who was supposed to bring calamities to all who made connections with him. I replied. Gabriel looked for the side of his eyes and looked down. See overtime I met many people who care enough about me and my well-being. I replied. Liliya smiled. As much as we are having a heart-wrenching moment, we need a plan to take the church out of the equation. Kirika replied. I have to agree with Kirika. Salem replied. I know about the church vaguely and their affiliations. Yumi replied. Well if you are wondering about how their system I can tell you. Liliya replied. Alright, they are the cardinal vices or virtues. My brother Luka is gifted with God's blessing of Barachiel's powers. It makes him one of the big shots. Liliya replied. Who is the big shot? Aki asked. Well, since he's a big shot, but one of the three. Liliya replied. Who are they? Ichiko asked. Barachiel, Jegudiel, and Selaphiel are the ones you should be more cautious of. I replied. At the Japan Branch, Barachiel smirks. What do you have on your mind? Selaphiel asked. Well, my Liliya is in Japan and allying herself with that devil, Haru Higashiyama. Barachiel replied. When I saw his face and hearing his voice, it made me angrier than ever. I thought. My lady, are you thinking about asking for your full powers back, don't you? Orchid asked.
End of Book Two.
See you next time in Book Two, Part 1.