Book Two: Part 1: Chapter One: Haru's Power's Return Part 1

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Haru and the others are being introduced to the future trouble and Liliya's relationship to the church.

Haru walks towards her father. Let me guess, you want your powers back, huh? Dad, I need my powers to help the people. I replied. I can see your mother's determination in your eyes. If I give them back, you have to keep your promise. Gabriel replied. I will not misuse my power out of hatred. I replied. A black void of energy appears in front me. So you finally want to use my powers again, little girl. Hellebore replied. Shut up, Hellebore. I glared at her and she shut up. I know you have been eavesdropping on me.

 Is that your true power? Yoshi asked. Yup, my real powers were sealed away with all my negative emotions. I replied. I thought it was creepy you never got angry. Natsumi replied. That may be true, but my Ira Magic is called Hellebore Magic. I have heard of that magic, but it's one of the forbidden Ancient Ira Arts. Yoshi replied. You are right, my whole life I have treated like a monster because of the magic I possess. I replied. I've never seen Hellebore Magic before. I heard it embodies the mixture Avaritia and Ira Arts. Yoshi replied. Dual attribute user, awesome in my book. Natsumi replied. Natasha is looking from the distance. I am glad she found friends to accept her. Natasha thought. Kirika and the others are waiting for me to come down. You got your powers back, Haru? Kirika asked. Yup, I can use Helleborne Magic again. I replied. Why did you give her that hellish magic back? Aki yelled. Don't tell me you are thinking about all the times you challenged me? I asked. You challenged her? Salem asked. I heard rumors of Haru's magic, but I have never seen it in person. Salem replied. We are going up again, those of the church. I replied. You will witness it in action. Kirika replied. At the Japan Church Branch, Raphael begins to panic. What is that power just now? Raphael asked. Barachiel smirked. So she regained her powers back. We will have a problem on our hands. Barachiel replied. What are you smirking about, Barachiel? Jophiel asked. Haru just got her powers back, Hellebore Magic is a dark art, it embodies high-leveled Darkness and Earth Magic. Barachiel replied. She can single-handily kill everyone to her with one swing of the blade or that forbidden spell of hers. Back at my house, we were advising strategies to take down Barachiel. What powers does he use? Sayuri asked. My brother uses Cardinal Virtue Magic, Lirio Blanco. Liliya replied. So he uses the opposite of yours Haru? Min-Ji asked.
 

Stay Tuned
 

End of Part One.