Book Two Chapter 27: Peace and Aki's Wrath

Haru/My Rare Treasure

 Hey, I want an explanation. I replied. What did you mean by again? I asked. Well when you two were children, you were born with special abilities such as the Shadow Dragon trait of mine and the universal attribute from your mom. Gabriel replied. So, I want to know why they are after me? Sayuri asked. They just wanted to create a solider to kill Haru. It was just by chance that you had a forbidden power of Invidia. Gabriel replied. You know if I was that woman you serve, I would utilize your power and make you do as I say. Kill who I want to go even go so far to take out your own biological mother. Natasha replied. Grandma, that was a little harsh. I replied. I am not being harsh, that woman is envious of his biological mother. Natasha replied. She wanted a child so badly she walked off with him and never gave him back. Karin replied. Now that I think about it, she has favor with. Min-Ji replied. Well, I can tell you this much. Your biological mom is in trouble then. Tatsuki replied. I mean you aren't bad looking under that cloak spell you are using. Kirika replied. What cloak spell? Liliya asked. I wouldn't be surprised you can see through it. Just like Yumi, my specialty is in forbidden spells. Kirika replied. Hey did you guys hear that? Akatsuki asked. What are you talking about you beast? Aki asked. Shut up, at least I don't cower in fear of a girl. Akatsuki replied. Hey, you stop losing focus. Tatsuki replied. Shut up, those three caught up to us. Akatsuki replied. How long have you heard them? I asked. Since we got here a while back. Akatsuki replied. When in the hell were you going to tell us! Aki replied. I felt their presences but they started masking it and I don't appreciate you yelling at me. Akatsuki replied. Well, let us show them what we can do. Aki replied. I am in. Min-Ji and Natsumi replied. Gabriel, will you give us permission? Aki replied. I give you full authorization to take them out. Gabriel replied. Aki, Min-Ji, and Natsumi walked out the door. Aki had his sword in hand. Are you three supposed to be the ones to defeat them. Aki was in front of the guy and slashed him. How did he do it? Yoshi asked. It's simple he super fast he is a dull user. He uses Ancient Acedia and Ira Magic. I replied. Those three will have one hell of a time. I replied. So you are one the Reapers who sins are more grave than the others. You go under many names or your real name. Why don't you shut your mouth! Aki yelled. Aki summoned a sword that burned red as if his hatred. I thought to myself. Well, I finally get a challenge. Akuma replied. She charged at Aki. From your attacks, you use wind attacks. Akuma replied. You are the son of the Wind Goddess, Zephyrus! Akuma replied. Don't put my mom in this! Aki yelled. 

Stay Tuned.

Zephrus will appear in Book Three of Natasha if you are into my Natasha Series. 

 Also, Zephyrus is a male wind god.