Book Two: Part 2: Chapter Eight: Sayuri's Defiance

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Sayuri thought about what Aruna said.

Tell me what you have been hiding from me, Izanami? Sayuri asked. What is going on here? Salem asked. Look, he finally manned up and asked questions, Salem. Min-Ji replied. Finally, started asking questions? Salem asked. Now, you will tell me everything I want to know. Sayuri replied. What is my real name and my family that Aruna just told me about? Sayuri asked. Answer me! Sayuri yelled. If you want to know so badly. Your real name is Minori Hirayama. They took you from your parents as an infant. You have a twin brother named Haruto Hirayama. Wait, what are you saying? I asked. Why don't you pull your mask off, Sayuri? Aruna asked. Sayuri started backing away. Aruna caused the time to stop.
He turned around. Where are you, Aruna? Sayuri yelled. Aruna grabbed him by his hair and unmasked him.
I looked at him.
He turned his head in shame.
Sayuri, you look like Haruto Hirayama from my class, but you're also hiding something else too. I replied.
Yumi rushes over.
He is also your Vice President, Aoi Kamiya. Yumi replied.
Yumi put his glasses on his beaten up face. His appearance changed to Aoi Kamiya.
How long have you been lying to me like this?! I yelled.
Ever since we met in Junior High. Izanami made me do these things to get closer to you. Sayuri replied. How could you, I trusted you! I yelled. My magic spiraled out of control. I cried. Hey calm down before your magic gets in a chaotic stage! Yumi yelled.
I wiped my tears and summoned my imperial treasure, Juuchi Yosamu.
Don't kill him, Haru! Yumi yelled. Are you crazy, Haru! Min-Ji yelled. That sword is the reason behind your magic and negative emotions being sealed away! Aruna yelled.

What? Now I understand she lacked negative emotions because of her magic? Sayuri thought.

I took my stance.

Last Movement: Shinku no komu no yuri danmaku! I yelled. 

Sayuri became terrified. 

Now take this! I yelled. He looked and saw that I directed the attack towards Izanami. It pierced her body. What have you done to me! Izanami yelled. You have done nothing but torment others. I want you to know what it feels like to have its dishes out to you. I replied. It flabbergasted Sayuri at what he witnessed. Haru, I see you still have that ruthless side to you. Aruna replied. She plays and torments others to get what she wants. I want her to repent. I replied. You took her down? Liliya asked. Yes, all I did was inflict the curse on her. My imperial treasure is the infamous Muramasa sword, Juuchi Yosamu. I replied. So that is it in person. It's terrifying. Salem replied. Unfortunately, I am the only person who can lift and wield it. This is nothing compared to using it. That spell isn't the forbidden spell/technique of my imperial treasure. I used an Ira Method to perform the spell. I replied. So that is what an Ira Method looks like up close. Salem replied. Now he wants to learn how to use it like you did. Sayuri replied. It is easy. Be in sync with your imperial treasure or any weapon. I replied. You know, you aren't a bad person, Haru. Salem replied. I pushed Salem out of the way. What did you? Salem replied. He turned around and saw my sword clashed with Barachiel. Why are you here, Barachiel? I replied.

Barachiel appears.

Oh, you know. The usual. Barachiel replied. I trust nothing you are telling me. I replied. He smiled as he became closer. You didn't come all this way to check on Liliya. I will not repeat myself. I replied.

Did you come to protect that woman? I asked.
As if I would stoop to helping a devilish woman? Barachiel replied. Now you should know better than anyone, Haru. He touched my chin. I was about to punch him, he grabbed my wrist and negated my magic. I felt he was hiding something.

You are just a little troublemaker, Haru. Barachiel replied. He whispered something in my ear I will never forget.

What will happen to me?

What will happen to Sayuri?

Stay Tuned for Book Three!

Quick History: Juuchi Yosamu means Ten-Thousand Cold Nights.