Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Three: Haru's Power's Return/Barachiel's Sneak Attack

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Barachiel ambushed Haru and got her where he wanted her.
As Barachiel binding me, I thought about our time we shared at one time. I see you are trying to break free. Barachiel replied. I can't believe he is stooping this low. I know how much he loves her. Akatsuki replied. I know right, he wanted to keep her away from everyone like a cage bird. Kirika replied. I turned around and soon as I summoned my sword, Hellebore. I see you, still use that cursed blade. No wonder. Barachiel replied. Shut your mouth! I yelled. I cut his face. You know that has no effect on me. I use holy magic. Barachiel replied. Barachiel turned around and I disappeared. I transformed into one of my forbidden forms. So you are fighting using that form. I see you are still angry. Barachiel replied. I gave Barachiel a blank stare. I raised my sword up in the air and a barrage of my sword collection appeared above him in midair. Now Dance of the blades! I yelled. I changed my sword into a spear. Barachiel avoid the weapons and put his hands around my neck.  I started to lose consciences. Haru, watch out, he is about to kill you. Yoshi yelled. Barachiel smiled. He looked at the house. You have always been a deceitful person. Barachiel replied. You are using a doppelgänger. Barachiel replied. It should start feeling your pain. Barachiel replied. How is that hand of yours doing? I asked. What happened to his hand? Azumi asked. It's bubbling up, smells like burning flesh. Azumi replied. Do you know what a Hellebore is? Kirika asked. A flower that was used a poison to kill people. The ancient people would use it on arrows to kill their enemies. Sayuri replied. A form of Ancient Ira Magic that never should have existed in the first place. It is too dangerous to tame, so they locked it away for that reason. Orchid replied. Why are you not helping her? Sayuri asked. I am just her familiar. Her sword familiars are called Kura and Kage. Orchid replied. Wait, those are the Shadow Dragon King loyal servant. What are they doing in the human realm? Sayuri asked. Those two served her "great ancestor".  Now it's their duty to serve her. Orchid replied. You used Kage's sword collection, didn't you? Barachiel asked. Barachiel healed his hand. Since you brought out the twin blades, I must take my leave, beautiful. Barachiel replied. I summoned a short dagger and threw at him, but he vanished. So he wants to play that game. I thought. 

Kage, release. I replied. 

I will come to your side at anytime, milady. Kage replied. Nice seeing you too, Kage. I replied. Kage, are you planning on trying to stay out of your released form for selfish reasons? I asked. No, milady. Kage replied. I walked into the house. You were so awesome out there, Haru. Natsumi replied. Thanks, you seven have witness my true powers. Do you still want to fight me, Sayuri? I asked.

Stay Tuned.

Kage means shadow. 

Kura means dark.