Book Two: Chapter 24: Ambush and Retreat Part One

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Yoshi won her fight against Liliya. After the fight, a group of people came to attack and kidnap Haru and Sayuri through the chaos. As soon as they were going to do so, a woman appeared.
I never thought I would see Vermillion Phoniex in my presents. Riku replied. You are right but a certain douting father told me of what was happening. Kanon replied. Who is the doting father? I asked. Not your douting father, Haru. Natsumi replied. So your overprotective father? I asked. Yes, this screams his way of creating a solution to the problem. Natsumi replied. You know you are his child. Kanon replied. Wait aren't you the woman who went toe-to-toe with my dad? Natsumi asked. Yes and I will have to talk to him about calling me out of that meeting. Kanon replied. What was that about me you, cold-hearted woman? Mashiro asked. Don't call me out of work for something trivial as this ever again. Kanon replied. Mom, won't you get fired for this? Min-Ji asked. Min-Ji, I won't get fired. All the action today caused tremors so in a way I thank you for getting me out of that meeting. Kanon replied. You know for a woman who is now a CEO of her own company, complaining about it being hard. Isn't this what you always blabbed about with those prideful actions? Mashiro asked. I have no time for your smart remarks. Kanon replied. Kanon walked to help Min-Ji up and others. Kanon move out the way! Mashiro yelled. Kanon turned her head. A flare of light appeared. Even the almighty Kanon is on her knees. Ryu replied. Dad why are you here? Salem asked. Salem, I will explain everything soon as you all get out of here. Ryu replied. Everyone get out here, especially Haru and Ta...Sayuri run! Ryu yelled. Everyone began to run away leaving the adults to handle things. Mom and Dad let us help you? Min-Ji asked. Much as you might inherit my stubbornness. I can not let you do that. Also, I want you six to keep Sayuri safe. Kanon replied. I want you to keep Haru safe as well. Ryu replied. Those two are more than what you think. They are more valuable than you think. Ryu replied. Dad? Natsumi asked. Not now. Mashiro replied. A young man appeared with snow-white hair and rare dark purple eyes. Any Acedia users? Shiki asked. Akatsuki and Astrid walked up. Astrid, you need to let Akatsuki do this. Min-Ji replied. Astrid fell down. Shiki is that you? Astrid asked. Yeah, Astrid. Shiki replied. What are you trying to do? Akatsuki asked. How many people can you teleport? Shiki asked. As many as I want. Akatsuki replied. So you must have mastered your Acedia art? Shiki asked. Yes and no, I still have much to learn before I oast about something that is not true. Akatsuki replied. Akatsuki summoned her sword Belphegor and slashed a portal open. Get in here and tell me where you want to go? Akatsuki asked. Gabriel appeared. How about you all hide out at my house for a while. Gabriel replied. Dad, we don't need but so many people in our house. You know how my mom is. I replied. I know and I told her beforehand and your parents agreed to it. Gabriel replied. It's been a while since the seven of us been to your place, Haru. Aki replied. It has been three years so we could catch up with our favorite game right, Aki? I replied. I didn't like that game and you knew it. Aki replied. Stop reminiscing about a game of strength. You know Haru is ten to twenty times stronger than everyone in this line to her house. You thought because of her appearance you could run all over her. To add insult to injury, she shares the same power of Ira. Akatsuki replied. Yeah no offense but her family is well known for their overwhelming power. Tatsuki replied. As the portal opened, we were in front of my house. My mom opened the door.
Stay Tuned.  

Hey you guys!

I will be posting again on October 28th so stay tuned.