Book Two: Chapter 23: Yoshi, The War Goddess of the Seas!!!!

Haru/My Rare Treasure

  Last time, Anastasia fought Bao. Knowing how things would happen, Anastasia won and it seemed like a little secret was revealed about Bao. Now it is Yoshi's turn.

Liliya started looking for Yoshi. Hey where did Yoshi go? Natsumi asked. Well let's just say she is about to go all out. Anastasia replied. Yoshi reappeared on top of the nearby building. Liliya jumped over to the building to charge at Yoshi. Yoshi transformed in a female general uniform. It is all white with short gold-trimmed white skirt and boots of similar colors to her jacket, accentuated by black tights underneath. Wow that outfit fits her, I hope can rock that more in fights. Natsumi replied. Yoshi charged at Liliya and turned her water whip into a tachi. Wait the sword, I have seen that blade before. I replied. Well I would be surprised that is the royal treasure of the Sea King's, Moonlight Pearl. Megumi replied. The sword name sounds girly but it is more powerful. It is on par with your swords, Aki and Haru. Akatsuki replied. Your right. I replied. Wait you mean to tell me, that sword you used in that water form of yours is just a replica? Aki asked. Yeah that real one, on the other hand, can destroy a whole country. Kirika replied. This is the power you were talking about? Yumi asked. You are right, you see Yoshi doesn't like using her powers because she hates violence. Megumi replied. I have seen Yoshi fight with that blade before. Anastasia replied. She is skilled but hides it from all you. Megumi replied. She uses an ancient type of Avaritia magic called Mélodie des sept mers. "Melody of the Seven Seas"? I asked. You know French? Aki asked. Yeah, I have French relatives. I replied. I heard of that. It is a strong and powerful if you home your skills. I replied. That girl is skilled in it well after all she is the Sea King's youngest daughter. Kei replied. That gave her the title, War Goddess of the Seas. Kei replied. Kei took out a cigarette and lighter. Smoke in my store and I will stick those two up somewhere else. Megumi replied. I will not smoke cigarettes in your dojo. Knowing you, you would literally stick it somewhere else. Kei replied. That's Megumi for you. Shinji replied. Back to what we were talking about. I replied. Megumi was talking about that girl's power and then threatened. Kei replied. Your right. Megumi replied. Getting old, Megumi? Kei asked. Shut up, Kei. Megumi replied. Alright back to what I was saying. Even though she uses Avaritia, it is a wind like a ninja based like you saw with Tatsuki. This ability has her call forth the Moonlight Pearl. Megumi replied. In some cases, Avarita can be air/ earth based or water/lunar based elemental. That girl Yoshi is one of those rare cases. Kei replied. I wonder if he is watching? Kei asked. Back outside, Yoshi unsheathed her sword and Liliya guarded her attack with the sheathing. The attack backlashed and cut Yoshi's cheek. Liliya be careful! That sword is one of the Royal Treasures of the Elementals. If I am right you are dead if you let that sword tap your skin. Sayuri replied. Liliya! Bao yelled. Liliya kicked Yoshi in the stomach. Yoshi flew into the building. Liliya saw a little from the rubble. Liliya run! Bao and Sayuri yelled. Yoshi rushed out of the rubble and Liliya dodged the attack. Yoshi slashed in mid-air and the building across from her was cut clean. Liliya then charged at Yoshi and cut her to find out it was double. Yoshi! I yelled. Yoshi is alive but she is in plain sight. Yoshi kicked Liliya into a building. Look now were even don't you say? Yoshi asked. Shut up! Liliya yelled. Liliya then binds Yoshi with a type of water attack. Yoshi has a blank stare on her face. Aren't you going to beg for mercy as it drains your life away? Liliya asked. No but you should. Yoshi replied. Yoshi reappeared and knocked Liliya from behind. Bao caught Liliya. Yoshi transformed back into what she wore and her sword disappeared. Yoshi turned her head. You know if you really like her you should tell her before some get her first. Yoshi replied. Yoshi smiled. What are you smiling about? Sayuri asked. Well like Anastasia and Shinji, I am not for violence. I like seeing people happy from looking at your relationship, you guys are super close. I wouldn't want to break that by cutting her. Yoshi replied. Yoshi walked into the store. I am so tired. Yoshi replied. So you all were attacked by these people. A man with dark brown hair summoned a sword. So that woman is the infamous Megumi Shura I heard of? Riku replied. Megumi walked up behind him. You really are dumb to step in someone else home. You know what the saying, right. Megumi replied. I am not letting to attack any of these kids. Your true objective today is killing everyone here and abduct Haru and Sayuri, right? Megumi asked. You are not just beautiful. Riku replied.Don't try to flatter me because, at this moment, I will not let you abduct or kill them. Megumi replied. Hey Kei, these are the people you were talking about? Megumi asked. Yes. Kei replied. A young woman with black hair with golden tips.Well since you won't do it, I will. Miyako replied. I really never expected you would come after my daughter and her friends like savages. Kanon replied. Wait don't tell me it's you. Megumi replied.
Who is that woman?
Stay Tuned.
Mélodie des sept mers means Melody of the Seven Seas in French.