Book Two: Chapter 22: Entering, Anastasia Vasiliev, the Lilith of Luxuria!

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Akatsuki and Astrid the two Acedia users went head to head. Akatsuki came out victorious.
Anastasia and Yoshi walked outside. Bao and Liliya rushed towards them. Anastasia quickly summoned two duel blades and tapped the swords. As she tapped their weapons, the weapon shattered. How did you crack our weapons? Bao asked. Well, this one of my sword, Moros who has a tendency to break down weapons and people's spirits. Anastasia replied. Yoshi was shocked at what she saw. Hey, are you ready to fight? Anastasia asked. How did you attack them like that? Yoshi asked. Soon as the fights end I will show you. As the fight started, Bao got back up and charged at Anastasia and cut her and she shattered into glass pieces. Where did she go? Bao asked. Anastasia was above him, come forth my blade that bewitches the souls of all men!!! Anastasia yelled. Anastasia charged at him from behind. Bao looked behind him and stopped the attack but the sword was cut straight through. How is she cutting through it? Azami asked. It's the sword I think it is, Bao will be going through hell. Lilith is the sword the bewitches the souls of men. It gives off an illusion of some sort. I think he is trying to fight off her illusion as best as he can. It makes you desire to become a reality. Sayuri replied. In the dojo, Natsumi asked a question, how did she shatter like glass? Well, one of Anastasia's abilities is to shatter like that and Lilith is the blade that bewitches men and brings their desires into reality. It's powerful but that isn't the only attack it can use. It can even morph into different types of the sword at will but you have to have at least mastered it a little bit to pull that off. Megumi replied. That sword she summoned earlier is one of its many forms. Akatsuki replied. Only one person is on par with Kirika and that is Anastasia. She isn't fond of swords, she likes guns better. Shinji replied. That guy is in for a cruel awakening. Anastasia is very beautiful but she doesn't care for it. She like fighting, sometimes I feel she should be Superbia. Kirika replied. Bao then came to his sense and attacked Anastasia. Bao stabbed Anastasia above her heart. That man. Shinji eyes turned vermillion. Shinji don't get angry alright, this a fight I chose to fight in. Anastasia replied. Shinji calmed down. Shinji you know Anastasia, when she catches her prey she won't let them escape. I replied. Have faith in her. Yumi replied. Anastasia looked at Bao. I am sorry to let you know but that won't kill me. You could server my head from my body and I won't die. Anastasia replied. Anastasia smiled with Vermillion eyes and charged at Bao and changing Lilith' sword into a vermillion katana. Watch out for that katana, Bao. One cut from that and you will nearly die! Sayuri yelled. What do you mean? Bao asked. Lilith can change forms only if the user has mastered a certain level of using it. My specialty is in swords with forbidden abilities. Sayuri replied. Well you are right but you might have to do a little more fact-checking, I might be violent but I would never use Amodeus, you must be crazy if I would use that on him. I only used that once but that was to kill the man that tortured Shinji and me twelve-years ago. He screamed and begged me to give him the antidote. Anastasia replied. I laughed as he tried to up to me by calling me "beautiful beyond belief" to save his. Anastasia replied. There's no antidote. Sayuri replied. There is but the swordsmith has it and can make it. Anastasia replied. Anastasia was attacked but shattered like glass.
She stabbed Bao through the back. How did you do it? Bao asked. Easy, you left yourself wide open. Also, that sword will heal the wounds inflicted on you right, Bao? Anastasia asked. I know your little secret about that wound Haru inflicted on you and another. Anastasia replied. What? Bao asked. That sword heals wounds not inflict them. It is impossible to kill with that. Anastasia replied. I'm really sorry for Shinji's attack. I might be the enemy but I can't just let you lie there with serious wounds such as these. Anastasia replied. In the dojo, You know Anastasia's kindness might nearly kill her. Aki replied. You might be right but she is like that because we don't have to worry about death like others. We might not care for human life but she has a soft spot for ones on the verge of death. Shinji replied. After all, the powers of Luxuria can heal wounds. It really isn't meant for combat. I replied. Anastasia walked over heling everyone. Alright with healing ability you all should feel good as new. Anastasia replied. You know you are the weirdest one out of all those people. Salem replied. Actually, no I just value human lives to an extent other than the others in there. Anastasia replied. You see when I go all out I am on par with Kirika, I mean Kagami Gozen to you guys. Anastasia replied. Anastasia walked past Yoshi. You can do this Yoshi. Anastasia replied. You did yours with such ease. Yoshi replied. I want you to use that power you've been hiding. Anastasia replied. Shinji walked to the door and let Anastasia in. Your such a gentleman. Tatsuki replied. Shut up, Tatsuki. Shinji replied.
What is Yoshi's true power?
Stay Tuned.

Asmodeus is the demon that represents the sin of Lust.

Asmodeus and Lilith are husband and wife. They are the mother and father of Incubus and Succubus.