Book Two: Chapter 26: A Short Piece of Peace and Tranquility

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Haru let the enemy inside her own home.

I walked off and went to my room.

What are you pulling, Haru? Orchid asked. I am not pulling anything, Orchid. I replied. So you say. Orchid replied. You know those people who were after us were really after Sayuri and you for some weird reason. I replied. You are right about that. Orchid replied. What do you know about those people? I asked. They are after your power and for him its something way worst. Orchid replied. You are right about that. Gabriel replied. Dad, when did you get back? I asked. Well a few minutes ago. Gabriel replied. This might sound crazy but you have to cooperate with them for a while. Gabriel replied. Hey Gabriel. Aki replied. We seven have to stay on our best behavior? Aki asked. We can do that much now. Kirika replied. Let's try to see if our sin of wrath will listen to others. Kirika replied. Shut up, Kirika and after this, we will have our fight Haru. Aki replied. Alright, I hope you know I won't hold back because we are childhood friends. I replied. I want to see that fight. Salem replied. Oh, it will end in him losing. Kirika replied. How can you say that outcome like that? Min-Ji asked. Haru is more powerful than she gives off. I mean, after all, she is the one of the top ten of HQ. Wait you mean one of the Aces? Sayuri asked. Well, to be more precise she is number one. Haru the Minerva of HQ. She is one of the youngest to be appointed to such a high position. Kirika replied. I am not that impressive, Kirika. I replied. No offensive but you don't scream "I will kill you single handly". Salem replied. I kind of don't like violence but do live for order. I replied. So you are a walking law machine? Salem replied. You know you remind me of Aki the Shinigami Squads sin of Wrath. I replied. I see you all are getting along a little. Kanon replied. Mom, you are alright. Min-Ji replied. It will take more than three people to get under our skin. Mashiro replied. Dad, what happened? Natsumi asked. Well just say those people are after Haru's forbidden abilities and Sayuri's sword abilities. Mashiro replied. So they are after my Ira Shadow Dragon abilities. I replied. My Ancient Invidia Sword Art as well. Sayuri replied. Wait, so you are one of the few Ancient magic sword wielders? Shinji asked. So who are they after other than us? I asked. Right now you two are ones right now. Shiki replied. So they are going to do that again? Ryu asked.

What are they talking about?

Stay Tuned.

Minerva is the Roman Goddess of Wisdom and War.