Book Two: Part 2: Chapter Five: Hyakunichisou and Botan Runs & Roka's Concern

Haru/My Rare Treasure

The last time, I wanted to see what Sayuri was doing. While amid being noisy, I fell off the building. Luckily, Kura caught me. Barachiel came to retrieve Hyakunichisou. Min-Ji, Kirika and I came to stop the situation. Liliya appeared to stop her brother. Liliya, why are you here? Barachiel asked. Stay away from them. Liliya replied. I need you to run away, Irina and Ivanna! Liliya yelled. Hyakunichisou switched places with Sayuri and snatched his sword and slashed a rift open. She tossed his sword back to him. Barachiel started an attack, but Botan looked at him, stopping time. She and Hyakunichisou escaped into the rift. I never thought the older sister can stop time. The younger sister can create rifts and switch places with others. Barachiel replied. He smiles. This going to be fun. Barachiel replied. Sayuri points his sword at Barachiel. I won't let you slide for what you did to those two. Sayuri replied. Get out my way. Barachiel replied. Leave those girls alone. I replied. Are you going to interfere again? Barachiel asked. Until you finally get it. Friend or enemy. I will try to help or save them from people like you and organization, Barachiel. I replied. Oh, is that so? Barachiel asked. I took my stance. Hey, we are not getting in any fights that aren't necessary. Kirika replied. Well, this is necessary. If we want those two to escape. We need to take down those seven. I replied. What do you mean, the Seven Arches? Kirika asked. Yup, we are looking at one of the higher ranked of the seven. I replied. You're becoming more problematic. Barachiel replied. What is their connection? Sayuri thought. He kicked me in the stomach. I get up. He strangles me. I lost consciousness. A young man comes out of a portal. What are you doing, Barachiel? Selaphiel asked. What are you doing here, Selaphiel? Barachiel asked. I have a strong feeling of where those two went. Selaphiel replied. Where? Barachiel asked. I'll tell you soon as you leave that behind. You still love that. She is a descendant of the woman who tempted our founder. Selaphiel replied. He released my neck and left. Are you ok? Liliya asked. I'm fine, Liliya. I replied. You have hand marks around your neck. Liliya replied. That's the least of my worries. If I am correct, I believe the two went to Astarte. I replied. Why there? Kirika asked. Liliya, what is their last name? I asked. Their real last name is Irina and Ivanna Paimon. Anastasia replied. Annie. I replied. Hey, I was in the neighborhood and saw this. Who is going to prefigure this one? Anastasia asked. We didn't cause this problem, Annie. Kirika replied. That Barachiel guy caused this. Sayuri replied. Is that so? Shiniji asked. I lost my balance. He turned around and saw Anastasia and Shinji behind him. Yo. Shinji replied. Do you need us to do some research? Anastasia asked. You don't have to. Liliya and I know about those seven. Min-Ji replied. Why did he come here? Min-Ji thought. Hey are you thinking about Selaphiel? Liliya asked. No, not at all. Min-Ji replied. She looked up at the sky. Sayuri walked over me and caught me. Hey, do you need help standing up? Sayuri asked. Its kind of you, but I can walk on my own. I replied. Where are you going, lady? Kirika asked. I am leaving, and you can oblige all you like. I replied. When I escaped, he didn't just strangle me. He branded me with his magic. I fainted for exhaustion. We found a girl covered in debris! Man yelled. Everyone looked down. Sayuri escapes. Roka runs the scene. He picks me up in princess fold. No, Haru. Roka replied. Hey Roka, do you know her? Justice replied. You could say that. Roka replied.

Stay Tuned.