Book Two: Part 2: Chapter Seven: Aruna's Return and Sayuri

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Roka captured me after the accident at the café. When she came to, she fought Sayuri to leave. She runs into a mentor of hers, Aruna Carpe.

I see you haven't changed, Minori. Aruna replied. Sayuri kept his stance. I see, you are going to raise a blade towards me? Aruna asked. Do you have a death wish? I knew Aruna Carpe for being feared for good reason. I replied. She is using time magic that degenerates everything she considers her enemy. I replied. What? Sayuri asked. She appeared in front of him. As she unsheathed her sword, he felt the hellish magic similar to Leviathan. I saw how much her magic swelled in that attack. It paralyzed Sayuri in fear. She struck, but I used my magic circle appeared to stop the blow. Ancient Ira Method: Rhamnousia's Blessings! I yelled. The attack shattered. I see you finally learned Methods, Haru. Aruna asked. Why not, they help keep your spells and magic in check, anyway. I replied. What? Sayuri asked. I jumped down and deactivated the spells. Mi-Sayuri. You need to learn methods if you want to defeat Haru. Aruna replied. Why do I need to learn it? Sayuri asked. You see how she fended my spell. You want to fight and defeat her? Aruna asked. How? Sayuri asked. Izanami spoke to me recently. Aruna replied. I pushed Sayuri out of the way. See, Haru is familiar with my inhuman means of doing things. She smiled. I embedded protection on myself with Rhamnousia's Blessing. I charged at Aruna, and we spared, causing a thunder to strike down. I can see that wrath of yours. Who the hell gave you back to Kage and Kura? Aruna asked. I earned it back to fight "them" soon. I replied. So my hunch was right. Aruna replied. She knocked my sword out of my hand. I looked at her and a spell circle appeared out. The clouds parted, and a barrage of swords appeared. Aruna and the others looked up. This is the dangerous magic that she's been hiding. Scatter them. Aruna replied. Dance my blades! I yelled. They flew, and she dodged them. She aimed for me again. I used the swords as a shield. You know you can hold me off, but how long? Aruna asked. She cut through the attack and slashed a dummy. The dust cleared. I jumped through the debris in my God Robe Form. Aruna looked up. I smiled. She smiled. Our swords touched, and I cut the entire area around us clean through. 

That was such a feat coming from you, Haru Higashiyama. Izanami replied. I sprinted in front of her, but Sayuri stopped me, attacked. Why are you protecting her? I asked. See, he can't refuse me, Haru. I adopted him, and I am like a mother to him. Izanami replied. Then why don't you tell him about his biological parents, or did I pick at a nerve? Aruna asked. She knows about my biological parents? Sayuri asked. He turned around and looked at Izanami. You know where my actual parents are? Sayuri asked. He looked at her. What have you been hiding from me? Sayuri asked. What are you talking about? Izanami asked. She knows of your parents' whereabouts. You have a twin brother and two sisters. Aruna replied. He turned around and pointed a sword at her. I told you the day will come where he will question you, Izanami. Aruna replied. What the hell is going on? I asked. Sauyri is about to get the answers he has desired. Aruna replied.

Sayuri wanted to know of who he is but what he found out hurt not just himself but someone else.

Stay Tuned.