Book Two: Chapter 31: Haru's Conniption and Barachiel Appears

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time. Natsumi defeated Jophiel putting her in her place. Min-Ji is grateful for her help. Haru grew into a soothing rage. A young man walked over to help up Jophiel. I started to have the flashback of my powers being forced out of me. I started summoning my forbidden sword. Everyone was shocked and scared at me summoning such a hellish object. Barachiel looked and smirked at me. Haru, please calm down. Don't get the satisfaction he desires. Ichiko replied. I am going to make him pay tenfold. My eyes started emerald green. Haru, don't let him provoke you. Don't you remember why your powers were sealed away? Yumi asked. Sayuri looked and was wondering. "What? Her powers were sealed away?" I started to calm down. Barachiel looked at me and said. Been awhile goddess of Misfortune? How does it feel to be powerless to do anything? Barachiel asked. Liliya walked over to the window. Do you still think have that everyone is beneath you, Barachiel? Liliya asked. I don't think a sinner as of your caliber can speak of my name! Barachiel yelled. Salem looks at Barachiel. Do you know as a guy talks about giving divine punishment upon those who are your enemy? Salem asked. You are demon yourself. Barachiel replied. You know you care very much about, Liliya. You can keep deluding yourself if you like. Salem replied. She is nothing more than a demon like you of the Seven Deadly Sins. Barachiel replied.
Do you know Barachiel? I asked.
Stay Tuned.