Book Two: Part 2: Chapter One: The Meeting

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Liliya finally got her brother's attention, and Lady Themis has made her visit. Haru told everyone about Barachiel relationship. What could this be all about? A few days have passed since all that happened. Classes are in session now. That next morning, I walked to school and ran into Ichiko. We saw Aoi wasn't in his normal spot. He was sitting on the bench in deep thought about something. I walked over to pick his brain to see what bothers him. Hey Aoi. I replied. Haru? Aoi asked. He was thinking back to *Shiniji's attack. Yes, Aoi, is something wrong? I asked. Oh, nothing for you to worry about. Aoi adverted his eyes. Ichiko and Yumi called for me. I rushed over to see what they wanted. What did you call me over for? I asked. Well, we have a brief announcement. Yumi replied. As Yumi said that, all the students ran over to the windows, marveling at this guy. Come to find out it is Selaphiel. I walked over to break them up. Hey what are you doing go back to class. I replied. Aoi walked over and saw the sight of Selaphiel and was full of terror. Why is he here, of all things? Aoi asked. Hey you look pale, Aoi. I replied. Selaphiel looks at Aoi. Why if it isn't Aoi Kamiya, we've been looking for. Selaphiel replies. What do you want from me? Aoi asked. For your crimes, you will come with me. Selaphiel replied. What proof do you have? I asked. Selaphiel then glared at me for what I said. Haru Higashiyama as reckless as ever. Selaphiel replies. Ichiko and Yumi run over. Hey did he say anything to you, Haru? Yumi asked. Min-Ji and Liliya appeared in the hallway outside the Principal's Office door. Min-Ji smiles and waves. Are those Tomoe Gozen Academy uniforms? I asked. Yes, we enrolled a few weeks after all that craziness. Liliya replied. Hey, we're supposed to tell everyone later. Min-Ji replied. Sorry but these outfits are super cute and my fashion. Liliya replied. Jophiel lightly jogged to Selaphiel. Jophiel, you shouldn't be here. Selaphiel replies. I know one of the twelve is here. Jophiel replies. Min-Ji smiles and masked me with a question. Do you hold an office at school, Haru? Min-Ji asked. Yup, I am the Student Council President. I replied. That's outstanding. Liliya replied. You can hide that boy's sins all you like. We capture him once and for all. Jophiel replies. I smile. For a moment there it seemed like you were trying to call out my Vice for his past transgressions, I see. I asked. Jophiel looked at me. She felt a slight threat from me. Higashiyama, watch your tongue. You may be the student council president, these are our guest. They came from the church branch of Europe. Principal Rue replied. These are the guest you spoke of? I asked. Aoi you were out sick when this happened. I replied. No need to show me, I have met with these people before. Aoi replied. Aoi glared at those two the whole meeting in the conference room. As the meeting ended I spoke to Min-Ji and Liliya again in the hallway. What was that meeting about? Min-Ji asked. Well to nicely say we are here to kill all the evil roaming. He was directing it towards me because of my family background. Selaphiel was directing that to me as a warning. I replied. Where's Natsumi and Yoshi? Min-Ji asked. Natsumi goes Fujimoto High and Yoshi goes to Hira Academy for Elites. Ichiko replied. I knew she would go to an elite school. Liliya replied. Where does Astrid and the others go? I asked. Astrid's mother has her going to Hira Academy. Liliya replied. Bao and the others won't tell us where they go. Min-Ji replied. Yeah, I would think since Bao has feeling for you, he would spill. Yumi replied. He doesn't have a crush on me. Liliya replied. How about we go more into details after school. I replied. Sure let's do that. Min-Ji replies.

Stay Tuned.