Book Two: Chapter 25: Ambush and Retreat Part Two

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, everyone was told to retreat and go to Haru's house.

Hey Haru can we see your room? Yoshi asked. Sure why not, since we are here, I can take a nap. I replied. You will not take a nap. Alexandra replied. Can I change into a comfortable out at least? I asked. Do you others want to change into something comfortable? Alexandra asked. It's fine, I am fine in what I am in. Min-Ji replied. You are so much like your mother. Alexandra replied. Haru has enough clothes to give any of you if she likes. Alexandra replied. Well I have been itching to give away some of my clothes and shoes. They have been crowding my closet. I replied. Go wild I can't fit them. I replied. This is from that line that Amoree Merlin models for. I love the line of clothes. I like her too, she's so pretty. Astrid replied. What if I told you I know her well you met her too. I replied. Really, where? Astrid replied. Akatsuki get up here you have a fan. I replied. Akatsuki walks up the stairs and walks to my room. Is that the Cheesecake wheel with different types in one box? I asked. Yup and I'm eating the Cookie Dough Cheesecake. Akatsuki replied. All you do is eat cheesecake and nap. I replied. Hey Akatsuki, write your name on a piece of paper. I asked. Akatsuki took a piece of paper and wrote her name. Astrid looked at the paper and it says, Amoree Merlin. Your Amoree Merlin, the model? Min-Ji asked. What? Everyone said. Yes and, Tatsuki is Avril Alves. Akatsuki replied. We have the same mom and different dads. Akatsuki replied. Oh yeah, after you guys are done come and eat some lunch before the boys eat it all. For some reason, they are really into rich food like it's that impressive. Akatsuki replied. Akatsuki, you and I eat like this on a daily day basis when we are with our families so to us it's normal food. I replied. Yeah then again, your great-grandparents and grandmother are rich. Akatsuki replied. Wait you are rich. I suspected from your home and the furniture. Azami replied. That may be true but do I flaunt my money and wealth? I asked. Let's go downstairs before really do eat everything. I replied. As we walk downstairs, food was left. Mom, how many wheels were bought? I asked. You great-grandmother generously gave them to us. Alexandra replied. Grandma. I replied. Hi Haru, I heard you and your friends were wrecking havoc. Rene replied. How many buildings received damage? Rene asked. Grandma that's rude. I replied. Honey, you have that Higashiyama reckless like your great-grandfather running through you. Now be honest. Rene asked. Two or three, I replied. Haru. Rene replied. Alright, about five or six buildings in total. I replied. That sounds a little more accurate. Rene replied. Don't judge her, Rene. She has great genetics. That's my little Haru. Jeremy replied. I smiled. Your the famous author, Jeremy Higashiyama? Min-Ji asked. Yes, I am young lady. Let me guess, you are wondering where can you find copies of my books still around? Jeremy asked. Well, you are in luck I have the saga on me in book form in the living room in the box. Jeremy replied. Min-Ji smiled. You are Rene Martin, the actress. I love all your work especially with Sydney and Mariah your sister. Liliya replied. Well, you are in luck as well they are here and a few others because my grandson asked for us to help bring food over for you kids to eat. Rene replied. Well I never imagine seeing Kanon's little girl so happy to be around people. Karin replied. Hey Karin, how are you? I asked. I am great, where is that grandmother of yours? Karin asked. Grandma, where are you? I asked. Who called me? Natasha asked. Are you here for food or protection. I asked. How rude, well I am here for protection. You kids are in danger much as Haru and that young man sitting over there by himself lonesome. Natasha replied. I wish he would take off that hood. Natasha replied. I know right, he has such be a handsome face. Azami replied. Wait you have seen his face before? Min-Ji asked. Yeah but he shares the same face of the person he hates. At the same time, he doesn't want to reveal his face to the girl he loves. He knows she will hate him for deceiving her for so long. Azami replied. I walked over to Sayuri and asked him, "I might not like the many things you have done but you should at least talk to someone." Sayuri looked at me and I saw so much guilt in his eyes. I find it kind that you are trying to talk to me but I really would love for you to leave me alone, alright. Sayuri replied. I wonder if Aoi is home, I wonder if he is ok. I replied. Oh Aoi Kamiya is a friend of mine. I replied. Hey Sayuri, come and eat with us? Azami asked. Hey why are you so scared? Azami asked. You know it's ok, Haru. Azami replied. What I am about to check up on Aoi. I replied. You don't need to call him. He is doing fine. Sayuri replied. You two are acting fishy. I replied.
Stay Tuned.