Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Eight: Liliya's happiness and Lady Themis debut Part 2

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Lady Themis has appeared in town for her own reasons. Barachiel appeared waiting for her.

As Barachiel was waiting, the other six came to greet her. I was surprised. At the same time, all of them glared at Liliya and the others. Liliya looked down. Liliya, you listen to me. You are the Melusine of Avaritia. Astrid replied. A powerful water elemental, no else. Bao replied. Fighting with you was very interesting, Liliya. You are the second water elemental I have met outside my homeland. Yoshi replied. You are powerful in your own way. Yumi replied. Liliya, we all believe in you. We need you to start believing in you and your own strength. I replied. Liliya smiles. Themis smiles. Alright, let's get before Izanami literally kills us. Bao replied. Astrid slashed a portal open. Hey, your wrist is still swollen. I replied. It's fine. Get in here before Bao's doppelgängers spell fades. Astrid replied. Liliya waves bye. The others and I wave. She reminds me of you, Yumi. Ichiko replied. Approval of others is her issues? Yumi asked. Barachiel and the other six greeted Lady Themis and escorted her back to the Church Branch. As I was paying attention to Astrid interaction with Jedudiel they seem acquainted with each other. Now Haru spill, Barachiel is really handsome. Where did you meet him? Ichiko asked. I adverted my eyes and blushed. Natsumi looked at me. So it was forbidden love? Yoshi asked. I really don't like to talk of it much, but we know each other before he ambushed me. I replied. Are you sure he tried to kill you? Yoshi asked. Luka might be a puppet to his father at the church. He has free will. That something is lacking. I replied.

At the Japan Church Branch, Themis looks at Barachiel.

Stay Tuned.