Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Six: Liliya's Fight and Pride Part 2

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Lumieré and his comrades came to attack, but a Liliya came to fight. Lumieré appeared in front of Liliya. Natsumi and Yumiko looked. She looks worn down. Natsumi replied. Tsurugi looked and pointed his sword behind Natsumi. Don't turn your back and ignore our fight. Natsumi turned around. Who the hell died and made you King of Anything? Natsumi asked. In Ichiko's direction, she looked up, and a spell circle appeared above everyone. Yumi snapped her fingers and the multilayered spell circle appeared in the sky. What is that girl thinking about? Ichiko asked. Kobi saw his swords began to vanish. How did you negate my magic? Kobi asked. Ichiko smiles. She changed her swords. A cyclone of wind emerged. I felt Ichiko's magical power grow. She is about to use her Imperial Treasure. I thought. Ichiko disappeared and immersed into wind. He was fighting a cyclone. Kobi was barely standing. Apollyon, that's my blade. Destruction and Revelations of your future. Ichiko looks at him as he mustered up enough magic. He isn't attacking me, he's after Yumi. Ichiko replied. She runs and tries to stop his attack on Yumi. Yumi turned around. Yumi run! Ichiko yelled. Yumi wasn't fast enough, and he slashed her back. Yoshi was shocked at what she just witnessed. Yumi is curled in pain. Divine Holy Magic is toxic to devils. Kobi replied. He steps on her back. The spell is still in activation. Back to Liliya, she comes from behind and kicks Lumieré in the face. That wasn't lady like of you. Lumieré replied. Liliya glared at Lumieré once more and summoned her magic. Natsumi was flung into the trees by Tsurugi's punch in the stomach. Natsumi landed on her feet. He then caused the Earth to shake. What is he going to do now? Natsumi thought. He took his stance and he yelled an attack. *Odin's Barrage! Natsumi was hit with the barrage of magical swords. I see that wasn't enough for you. Tsurugi replied. Natsumi! Liliya yelled. Don't worry about me, fight Liliya. I want you to take him down a peg, and I'll take this guy down on my own strength. Natsumi replied. You say that. Tsurugi isn't even using his magic. Lumieré replied. Liliya closed her eyes and started to get afraid again. I want to help Liliya. Natsumi stands up. Her hair turns Cinnamon and her eyes change to Sangria color. Natsumi flashed. A brand-new sword appeared in her hand. Tsurugi responded too slowly. The air stood still. Natsumi slashes Tsurugi, and he falls flat on the ground. She looked at the sword, looked at her forearm and see the kanji from White Tiger. Lumieré is shocked. She took him down. Everyone else was shocked at how she took him down. Time for pay back for Yumi. Ichiko replied. She took her stance and a multilayered ruin appeared with forbidden symbols. I use Avaritia Magic, just like Liliya. My Avaritia Magic is Wind Magic. Ichiko replied. Kobi took his stance. Wind Magic: First Movement: Dance of Wind Maiden! Ichiko yelled. That sword. Lumieré thought. Dodge her attack! Lumieré yelled. Liliya punched Lumieré in the jaw. She sent him flying into the street. Her hand started to bleed. Lumieré got up and started to strangle her. You are a disgrace and will be nothing but a demon. Lumieré replied. Liliya smiles and croaked an incantation. The fallen maiden of the sea. Aid me in your constant rage of vengeance. An ocean scenery and Scylla appeared. She pulled Liliya away from Lumieré grasp. What have I told you about summoning me damn girl? Scylla replied. As Scylla glared at Liliya. You show your true colors. Lumieré replied. Barachiel walks between the fights. I saw him and rushed outside. Liliya no! I yelled. Liliya changed Scylla into sword form. Barachiel saw her. She clashed her sword with Barachiel. Liliya, stay out of this, or I will take you down too. Barachiel replied. Barachiel, why are you here?! I asked. To get those, Lumieré and his crew. Barachiel replies. I had a face of disgust on my face, soon he asked the one thing I never thought he would say. What's wrong, do you miss me? Barachiel replied. Kura started glared at him. He gathered Lumieré and his crew. Goodbye Haru my Violet blossom. Barachiel replied. Is he hitting on you again? Ichiko asked. Liliya was spaces out.

Stay Tuned.