Book Two: Chapter 19: Entering, Leviathan of Invidia, Shinji Rokugatsu

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Kirika went up against the Ono Retainer sin of Ira (wrath), Salem Kobayashi. Kirika won the fight using her sword, Lucifer. Now Shinji is ready to get revenge on Sayuri for his ambush upon Anastasia and himself.
So you think you can beat me? Sayuri replied. Shinji flashed and cut Sayuri's side. How the hell did you cut me? Sayuri asked. Other than you, I have master my Invidia art. You on the other caught me off guard and it won't happen again. Shinji replied. Shinji's eyes burned with hatred. Then that sword of your amplifies your abilities? Sayuri asked. Your right, the sword I wield the *Leviathan. Shinji replied. It brings disaster and destruction to all who experience its hatred and envy. Also, I threw away the human emotion of envy to use her power. Shinji replied. You are very cocky for a guy who is about to lose. Sayuri replied. Says the guy who is about to lose to me miserably. Shinji replied. Sayuri summoned his sword. They looked at each other and they flashed and were fighting each other with such speed they were breaking the sound barrier. Hey, you two be careful you could kill innocent bystanders. Liliya replied. I might be reckless but I would never attack or harm a bystander. That is not the way I fight. Shinji replied. You know a guy who dresses preppy you are giving off a hellish aura. Astrid replied. The two began fighting. In Megumi's Dojo, Megumi informs Natsumi and Yoshi about Shinji's abilities. I want you to know that Shinji is also the superior one. Shinji trained learning how to use Invidia. Since his traumatic experience, he gave up his emotion of envy to learn and come to peace with himself. The sword he wields is one of the great demon swords that can destroy everything in a path. Every one of the Shinigami Squad members wields those seven swords. Megumi replied. Wait you mean all those swords are as powerful as Kirika's sword, Lucifer? Natsumi asked. My sword isn't as powerful as the others swords that were given to us after hellish training. Kirika replied. I will tell you this much he won't go all out because he has a soft spot for hurting people. Kirika replied. That soft nature of his can get him killed one day. Aki replied. No, you are wrong he is going to go all out. He hurt me and you know how he gets when it comes to me. Anastasia replied. Wait that guy attacked you both? Aki asked. Yeah, he attacked them both.  Knowing him as long as I have, Shinji wouldn't let him live after this. I replied. So he might use the great sea beast? Ichiko asked. He will definitely use it. Yumi replied. The great sea beast? Natsumi asked. You will see soon enough. Megumi replied. I can't bail him out this time. Megumi mumbled. Well,  Leviathan is about to show her hellish envy. Aki replied. Back to the fight, Shinji was wearing out Sayuri. Don't tell me that is all got? Shinji asked. Shinji kicked Sayuri in the stomach. What was it you did to me and Anastasia? Shinji asked. Kicked me in the stomach slashed her arm and stabbed me in the side. Luckily for you, I am an immortal. Your damage would have left Anastasia and me in the hospital for days. Shinji replied. Shinji then took his left index finger and slide it down the blade and chanted,"The great monster of the seas, show your envious wrath upon him!" As soon as he said that the whole area became a sea and Sayuri being swallowed in a current. He was trying to gasp for air. When he tried a beast appeared and swallowed him whole. Shinji just looked at him. He turned into silhouette with hellish deep reddish color walking toward him. Leviathan appeared. Shinji told him "When she locks her eyes on her pray, she won't let you escape even if you beg."Shinji raised his left arm with his sword in his hand and slashed Sayuri in the collarbone. Afterward, he shook the blood off his sword and then sheathed his sword and the water illusion evaporated into the sword and Leviathan vanished. Sayuri's eyes were opened wide and terrified. Luck for you, I showed you mercy.  Leviathan usually eats her victims and they are usual percieved deceased. For some reason, she asked me to spare you. Shinji replied. I feel much better making you learn your place beneath me. Shinji replied. Megumi opened the door letting Shinji in the dojo.Sayuri looked shocked. What the hell did you do to him! Azumi yelled. Shinji glared at the seven of them. I made him relive his greatest fears. Shinji replied. That is why he's in that state you see him in. Shinji replied.  Also if you keep on deluding yourself and the person you cherish, you will never live with yourself. If you're curious, I saw your greatest fears and nightmares you have. Shinji replied. That's an ability I received with learning Invidia and from Leviathan as well. I see all your deep dark emotions all you hide from others. Shinji replied. I am going to warn you once. Haru and her friends are no pushovers. The Shinigami Squad as a whole is seven one-man armies. We are nothing but seven teenagers who walk the life of the sins we bare. That is the fate we live with. Shinji replied. Even I, Shinji Rokugatsu the Leviathan of Invidia committed the sin of envy causing me to lose all touch with humanity. Shinji replied.  Kirika smiled. He can get really deep when he feels like it. Anastasia replied. Megumi opened the door. Hey, Shinji get in here, you are about to past out from exhaustion. Megumi replied. Wait, you can tell? Shinji asked. I know all you seven for years, after all, I was stuck training you and Anastasia. Megumi replied. What serious? Natsumi asked. I can sense powers and use swordsmanship. Megumi replied. Megumi might not look it but she is a very infamous female swordsman. She just lays low now of days since she's a mom and wife. Kei replied. You are a mom! Natsumi asked. Might be shocking to you two because you never met my kids. Megumi replied. Now whatever questions you girls have to ask Shinji go wild, Yoshi. Megumi replied. What does that mean? Yoshi asked. You are the girl who loves knowledge. Natsumi replied. Don't mock me. Yoshi replied. Shinji, I never heard or seen that attack before? Yoshi replied. Well, it is a water and shadow based attack it is a forbidden art. Shinji replied. Shinji, you went a little too far. You know that attack brings out terrifying moments of the victim life. It shows their fears, tormenting them over and over again in a continuous cycle. Anastasia replied. Are you serious? Natsumi asked. Also, only I can see what she saw. Shinji replied. I am curious to what his fears are. I replied. Haru, I can't tell you. It might hurt you more than it hurts him. Shinji replied.   Now about the swords you wield. Natsumi replied. She must be a sword fanatic like you Aki. Kirika replied. Every sword has a hellish ability behind it. Lucifer, on the other hand, is like the light in the darkness compared to the rest of our swords. After all, Lucifer means morning star. This is not over. We will defeat all of you. Azumi replied. Hey, can we just relax now? Akatsuki asked. You always relax, Akatsuki. Aki replied. I like to do that for my leisure. Akatsuki replied. You aren't the sin of Acedia for nothing. Aki replied. Hey even if my sister might give off the most incompetent attitude occasionally, she is willing to fight and show no mercy. Tatsuki replied. Geh I don't know what part of your comment was a compliment or insult, you tell me? Akatsuki asked with sarcasm. I want to challenge her. Astrid replied. She has a mass power she is hiding. Astrid replied. I want to test her powers. Astrid replied. Oh, so you want to try me? Akatsuki asked. Akatsuki gets up and walks outside. Akatsuki and Astrid look at each other and summoned swords and begin to clash.

Stay Tuned.

-Leviathan is a sea monster that is usually described as a whale and crocodile. It is mentioned in the Bible in Job Chapter 41 and Psalms Chapter, Verse 14.
-In Peter Binsfield he classifies Leviathan as the demon representing the sin of envy.