Book Two: Chapter 20: Entering, The Belphegor of Acedia, Akatsuki Apate!

Haru/My Rare Treasure

Last time, Shinji got revenge towards Sayuri for attacking Anastasia. Now Astrid has now started a battle with Akatsuki.
Akatsuki is fast for someone who is lazy. Natsumi replied. My sister might be the laziest person I know but she more capable of fighter we all know. Tatsuki replied. We all agree and she is very lazy. Aki replied. Everyone nodded. She also is very capable to beat her. I hope she won't have to reside to use that sword she has bestowed her after her immense training. She might kill the damn girl. Aki replied. You don't mean. I replied. I mean Belphegor, the demon of sloth. Aki replied. even I know how powerful that damn monster is. Aki replied. I mean she can create pockets of time. Kirika replied. You mean time travel? Yoshi asked. That is one of the many abilities depending on gender. Anastasia replied. Just pay attention to the fight. Aki replied. 
Akatsuki and Astrid began to fight. Astrid cut Akatsuki's clothes. So you like to play dirty, might as well transform into something more suitable for battle. A tornado of red colors wrapped around her and after they vanished, her hair turned into a rare reddish color and her eyes turned the color crimson. She dawned a crimson scarf with a black tight fit shirt tucked into midnight blue shorts and a sword on her hip. She wore black stockings with dark brown boots. So you wear Selpherin Leather? Astrid asked. You are right it is more durable than steel. Akatsuki replied. Then all I need to do is rip it. Astrid replied. She summoned the sword she used on Ichiko last time. Yumi replied. Yumi opened the door. Akatsuki watch out the sword is the sword I warned you about! Yumi replied. Astrid drug a whole in Akatsuki stomach. Akatsuki pasted out with her eyes open. That was fast and quick. She was nothing but hot air. Liliya replied. I hate to tell you this but it will take more than a slash from the sword of death and creation to take me down, I am an immortal. You can behead me countless times I will not die. Akatsuki replied. Playing die isn't really my thing anyway.Akatsuki replied. Now let me use the same power you just used on me but a little bit more powerful. Akatsuki replied. Akatsuki opens her eyes and a clock like barrier appeared. It looked as if time stopped everywhere except where the retainers and in the dojo. Akatsuki unsheathed her sword and it turned into she enchanted "Turn to the nothingness, come forth beast deception and sloth, Belphegor! Akatsuki yelled! Her sword turned into its true form of the sword a ōdachi. Is that a legit ōdachi? Natsumi asked. Yes, have you never seen one before? Aki replied. No, I heard they are really long and power depending on the will of the swordsman. Natsumi replied. You are right, Akatsuki is a master swordsman for her age. She has nearly mastered Belphegor. Aki replied. Akatsuki started moving faster than the speed of light. She slashed her some many times all can be shown are just lights until she sheathed her swords. The attack that causes the victim to delude themselves into winning or gaining something in return. Belphagor takes advantage of those desires. Akatsuki replied. As she sheathed her sword her sword slashes appeared and Astrid fated from blood loss. Akatsuki you went a little too far for your own taste. Tatsuki replied. Other than you Tatsuki, I gave her what she wanted why don't you have that annoying blood heal her wounds. Akatsuki replied. I want to relax that girl cut through my armor and my clothes. Akatsuki replied. Don't you bring extra clothes every day? Shinji asked. Yeah true, I can put those on instead. Akatsuki replied. Even though you might have beaten that girl, she gave a good fight a first for you in a while. Tatsuki replied. You sound a little cocky for your own good. Min-Ji replied. Are you suppose to scare me? Tatsuki asked. I want the one with the sarcastic attitude, she looks like a challenge. Min-Ji replied. Knowing how things are going, I know she won't beat me anyways. I am the dominant one as well. Min-Ji replied. Don't you worry Sakura, you will be next. Min-Ji replied. I want you to test that logic of yours because I will defeat you without any help. Natsumi replied. Hey, can I shut her up? Tatsuki asked. Tatsuki and Natsumi glared at Min-Ji. 
Stay Tuned.
- Belphegor is a demon that tempts the sin of Acedia (sloth). It means Master of Openings. So as I thought about openings I thought about time travel and voids so that is where her power comes from.

-Apate is a  Daemon(spirit) that is the personification of craftiness cunning, deception, fraud, guile, and trickery. She is the daughter of Nyx. 

-He is mentioned in Numbers 25:3.

-Ōdachi is the sword that is in the Samurai Class of swords.  

 Stay Tuned until next time!
Finals are coming around the corner so look out for the updates after finals week!!!!