Cuffs - 7

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Still alive from all the KryBer we had today?! 

I know the feeling guys, I died then resucitated then died again from the KryBer feels. 

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvotes! 

Today is a good day! 😁😁😁

Peace yow! ✌

---------

 

 


JESSICA'S POV

 

"Ms. Jung, she'll be here any minute." The jail officer informed me and I thanked her.


It's been a couple of months since I saw Soojung. The last time I visited her, they said she had a meltdown and won't go out of her cell.


It made me cry just thinking about how my sister is suffering inside. She doesn't deserve all these s in life.


Why does it has to be her?!


Why not just me!?


She has a bright future ahead...


I miss her.. I miss my sister so much.


I'm doing everything so we can appeal to the court and have a re-trial of our case against the son of OH Industries.


Never will I give up and let them continue on ruining my sister's life. I will do everything to take my sister out of this prison and that son of the devil rot in jail.


Easy death isn't an option , I want him to suffer.

 

I might sound so cruel, but if anyone experienced what my sister had they will wish the guy the same.

 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a God fearing person. 

 

But with what they did to my sister.... He deserves it.

 

Slow painful, excruciating death is what he deserves.

 

There is a talk around that the wound on Oh Sehun's chest that Soojung inflicted on him isn't healing. From what I heard from the nurses on the hospital where he goes for check-ups, they said the wound emits out bad odor and pus. 

 

He deserves it, I want him to rot inside. His body rot slowly giving him slow death. And when the moment comes and I find a lawyer who will take Soojung's case and the court reverse the sentence given to her, I'll make sure that Oh Sehun will rot in jail with his rotting body.


The problem is, where the hell am I going to look for a lawyer who has the balls to take down OH Industries?!


Looking for a lawyer who will take Soojung's case is so hard. The lawyers that I seek to discuss my sister's case for re-trial doesn't want to meddle with our battle. They said the Ohs are hard people to deal with. No one has ever won against them and they will not let anyone prosecute their precious heir.


Well just wait for it people, because Jung Sooyeon will do whatever it takes just to send that devil in jail and free my sister.


Soojung arrived behind the jail officer, it made me smile and tear up just seeing her again. Even though there is a clear glass separating us, there are small holes so we can speak to each other. It's enough for me because what's important is to see her doing okay. She sat in front of me and leaned over so we can speak near each other.


"Unnie..." Hearing her voice makes me happy. I miss hearing her laugh, her singing voice everytime she will have a shower and annoy the hell out of me.


"Soojung-ah... How are you?" I smiled at her teary eyed. She wasn't that thin anymore like the last time I saw her. The rings under her eyes disappeared and her lips isn't pale anymore.


"I miss you unnie..." She let out a small smile then a tear fell from her cheek.


"I miss you too Soojung-ah... Do you eat well? How are you doing inside? You are looking good now compared the last time I saw you baby girl..." I said my voice croaking while wiping the tears that escaped my eyes.


Jung Sooyeon... Be brave for your sister.


Don't make her worry about you.


"Unnie... Don't worry about me too much. I'm okay here.. Eomma and my other cell mates are taking care of me."


"Soojung-ah, unnie is doing everything so we can finally get the re-trial. I'll do everything to take you out of here."


"Komawa unnie... I'm sorry..."


"Don't say sorry Soojung... If there's anyone who should say sorry, it's that devil and his family who should say it. I'll make sure they pay for what they did to us.. I promise Soojung-ah, unnie will find a way." I inserted the tip of my finger in the hole controlling my emotions, afraid to breakdown in front of her.


She placed her palm on the glass and gave me a tearful smile "Take care of yourself unnie... Look at your forehead I can see lines now.." it was a joke that she always tells me.


"Soojung-ah, always take care of yourself too. Unnie loves you..." I placed my palm on the glass too facing hers and smiled.


Our moment was cut off when some girl on the booth beside me suddenly yelled excitedly like she just saw a circus animal.


"Yah! Llamaface! How are you buddy?! Unnie misses you so much!" They started tapping the glass together like they were doing a high five.


What the... Is she the only person inside this room?!


I can see the person she is talking to at the other side of the glass. Omo....


Is that a guy?!


Soojung was looking at the inmate and I saw them talking. I can't hear what they are saying to each other because Soojung covered the holes with her hands.


Omo... My sister smiled? I saw that!! She smiled with her teeth showing!!


"Yah!! SOOJUNG-AH!! JUNG SOOJUNG!!" I forgot I'm not alone too and started yelling tapping the flexiglass.


"Ummm.... Excuse me ahjumma..." AHJUMMA?!


I glared coldly to the girl on the other booth and I saw her chuckle shaking her head in amusement.


"Ahjumma?! Did you just call me AHJUMMA?!"


"Ehh... Err... Umm.. I mean... No! I'm actually calling the lady beside you at the other b-b-booth... R-r-right there.." she pointed past me and when I turned my head there is an old lady at the other booth waiting for whoever she is visiting.


I sneered at her and went back to Soojung who was staring at me with a funny look on her face. WHAT!?


"Yah! Why did you cover the holes?! I was calling you! Who is that guy at the other booth? Why do you have a guy here?! This is a woman's correctional facility. Guys are not allowed here! And do you know what her visitor called me!? That... That.. that dark person called me AHJUMMA!" my nosetrils are flaring I can feel it 😈😡😬


"Unnie, it's a girl. She's Amber and we share the same cell. She's a good person..." Omo... Is that a blush I see on your face Jung Soojung!? "She... She takes care of me too inside..."


"Why the hell are you blushing?!" She pouted at me and narrowed her eyes.


"I'm not blushing!" She hissed on the other side.


"Then why are you hissing so low?!" Stop being cute Soojung! I know you!!!


The girl she named Amber patted her shoulder calling her "Wait unnie.." she covered the holes again leaving me hanging.


"YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG!" I pulled my hair in frustration. I turned my head on the direction of the dark girl on the other booth and I saw her staring at me with a smile on her face then she went back to her sister who i think is introducing Soojung.


"Hmmmp!" I turned to Soojung again and saw her nodding and bowing slightly to the girl beside me and smiled too.


My sister... She's smiling now.... The smile, even though it's not the same as before, looks natural. Even though there is still sadness on her eyes, I can see that she's trying to rebuild her confidence. She pointed at me making me say "WHAT!?"


She uncovered the holes and said to me "Unnie... The girl beside you is Amber's older sister."


"So what?! She called me AHJUMMA!"


"I didn't hehe.." she suddenly peek at my booth grinning.


"Yah! That's trespassing! Shoo!"


She gave me a peace sign and went back to her sister who was laughing at the other side. I glared coldly at Soojung's cellmate and she stopped laughing then covered her face.


"Unnie, her sister is a lawyer."


"So?! I don't care! She still called me AHJUMMA and trespassed here in our space!" Soojung was just looking at me with an 'are you listening to me' look.


"Unnie,... She's a lawyer.." Soojung repeated it again "Her sister is a lawyer..." I can see hope in Soojung's eyes while saying those words to me.


Seeing hope in her eyes woke me up in my momentary stupidness. My eyes went wide and suddenly turned my head to the dark girl on the other booth who was talking animatedly with her sister. They were doing fist bumps over the glass.


Soojung called me again looking determined as ever "Unnie... Amber said her sister is a very nice person. Maybe... Just maybe, you can ask for her help." She placed her palm again on the glass looking straight at me, hope still lingering in her eyes.


Hope...


Sooyeon, hope will be your weapon.


I nodded at her and placed my palm too copying her and smiled.


"Unnie will talk to her Soojung-ah... I'll do everything to set you free.."


"I love you unnie.. take care of yourself always and don't forget to eat meals. Don't worry about me unnie... They are all good people here. I'm safe.." she smiled and then looked at Amber who was still talking to her sister then back at me.


What does it mean Soojung-ah?


The jail officer already arrived indicating that our time is over. She waved at me and bowed, I sent her a flying kiss and watched my sister's back disappeared on the door.

 

 

 

I was already at the registration desk getting my ID when I remembered the lawyer Soojung was talking about. I turned around and saw the girl coming out of the visitor's room.


She saw me too and walked to meet me in the middle. She bowed at me and held her hand giving me her calling card.


"Hello... I'm Atty. Kwon Yuri.. my sister told me that she and your sister are together in one cell." Hmmm... She actually looks... Pretty. And dashing too if I may add..


How can be a girl look so dashing and pretty at the same time?


I never thought I'll be using the word 'dashing' pertaining to a girl.


Stop staring Sooyeon!


I am not staring!


I cleared my throat and bowed at her "I'm Jung Sooyeon. It's nice to meet you Atty. Kwon."


"My sister told me, as what your sister said to her earlier... That you were looking for a lawyer?"


My eyes lit up and I nodded at her. "I am. I want the case to be re-opened. My sister deserves justice on what happened to her and not be inside this prison." I met her gaze and gave her a confident look. "They accused her wrongly, I want the court to know that they are wrong when they gave the verdict to my sister." 

 

She stared at me and I can see that she's reading what's on my mind. She nodded and gave me a polite smile "Do you have anything to do today?"


Bwoah... Are you asking me for a date that early?!


Yah! Sooyeon! Maybe she wants to talk to you stupid.


I shook my head still looking at her. "I don't have any schedule today."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter