Cuffs - 10

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Ready for another chapter? 

Here you go! 

Thank you to all the subscribers and those who upvoted the story. 

Peace yow!"2

 

--------

 

Song Qian's POV

 

“Amber, will you join me here first in the bleachers?” I asked Amber when we were outside in the triangle. She was supposed to follow Ssul and Soojung take a walk when I called her.


I can see hesitation in her eyes and I wanted to laugh because she’s masking her nervousness by giving me a smile clenching her teeth.


Why are you nervous Amber?


I’m not going to do anything to you!


I’m just going to roast you....


ALIVE.


“S-sure Eomma... Hahaha... “ she scratched her head. Maybe Soojung noticed that Amber was not following behind her that’s why she stopped and turned around. She looked at Amber and gave her a look like she’s asking why.


Amber just nodded at Soojung and I don’t know what look they shared but the latter nodded too and smiled before she pulled Ssul for a walk.


I patted the spot beside me telling her to sit down which she immediately obeyed. She took a seat and placed her palms on her knees like an obedient kid waiting for her Mom’s advice.


“Eomma... Are you okay? Are you feeling under the weather?”


I smiled at her and turned my gaze on the two girls having their morning leisure walk. It seems the two are having a fun chat, they were also joined by Dara and Hwasa.


“Of course I’m okay! Do I look sick to you?” I said raising my eyebrow when I turned to her. She shook her head then fixed her gaze on the girls walking.


We watched the girls while they giggle on something that Hwasa said then laughed loudly while pointing at Byul who was playing dodge ball with Puppy and the other inmates. Puppy got her revenge from the ball facial she had before when she threw the ball at Byul’s direction straight to Byul’s face.


I smirked when Soojung took a glance at Amber who was beside me while listening to whatever Ssul was rambling. When she saw that I caught her, she looked downwards then pretended nothing happened.


“Tell me Amber... What did I just saw a while ago? Did Soojung took a glance at you?” I still looking at the direction of the group.


Amber cleared , when I turned my head on her she was looking at Soojung with admiration in her eyes.


“I think so Eomma.... Or maybe at you. Who knows, we’re beside each other... Hahaha...” she bit her lips, then buried her face on her palm.


Tsk tsk tsk.... I know Amber, I know.


You’re having a hard time.


“You like her... You like Soojung, am I right?”


She shot up and showed her face looking at me with pained expression “Am I that obvious Eomma?”


All I can do is laugh quietly and shake my head at her for being too transparent. Puppy and I have talked about the two of them and what will happen if Soojung might not feel the same way for her Amber.


They became close, Amber acting as her protector and overall companion besides Ssul. Treating her special than anyone else, making her smile by doing silly things and always making sure she is okay.


Amber came at the time when Soojung needs someone to lean on. Someone who is willing to take all her flaws and broken self. Even though their meeting for the first time is a little bloody because of a wrong impression, Soojung make up for it by opening herself little by little.


“Well... Yes it’s obvious Amber. The way you look at her says it all llama... You fancy our Soojung..” I nudge her shoulder playfully having a blank face so Soojung won’t suspect anything because she’s looking at us.


Amber took a deep breath then smiled at Soojung while waving. Dara and Hwasa was squealing while Ssul was glaring at Amber tightening her hold on Soojung’s arm then meronged at her Hyung. Oh my God she’s like a kid!


“Eomma... I.... I like her.” Huh!


Finally!


“I told you it’s obvious that you like her..” I smiled at Soojung and she reciprocated it with a shy smile.


They passed in front of us and I heard Amber heaving a deep sigh. Like there’s something bothering her mind. We continued to watch the group when Amber let it all out.


“Eomma, do you think she likes me too? I mean... Like me as a person... You know... Like a....”


“Like as in romantically liking you, is that what you mean Amber?” I finished her sentence and she nodded.


“What if she only likes me as a friend? Or worst, maybe she sees me as an older sister. Hahaha...” I can feel the sadness on her voice that’s why I draped my arms on her shoulders and pulled her closer to me keeping it cool. I don’t want her to lose it in front of all our fellow inmates. “I don’t even know if she likes the same ! What if she’s straight all along and enjoys my company because she looks up to me as someone who can count on like a friend or sister? What if... What if.. If she’s disgusted when I tell her how I feel?”


Poor Amber... She’s really having a hard time now.


“Look Amber... If you tell her how you feel and you don’t get the results that you want, will it change the feelings you have for her? And for Heaven’s sake! I don’t know if you are dense or you just can’t accept it easily!” I hissed the last line while pulling her closer and pointed my lips at the now blank face Soojung looking at our closeness.


“Huh?”


Puppy suddenly arrived and joined us at the bleachers seating beside Amber. She looked at me wondering what’s up with how Amber and I are so close now. I mouthed at her to copy what I’m doing then I made a signal with my eyes indicating that she should look at the group of girls.


She got it and took a quick glance at the group of girls not too far away who were still walking but what stands out is Soojung’s blank murderous face.


Heol! Hahaha! I never knew Soojung has a jealous streak on her system.


Or maybe she’s only jealous when someone touches what’s hers.


“Oooohhhh.....” Puppy smirked at me then wrapped her arms on Amber’s side hugging the confuse Llama.


“YAH! PUPPY! WHAT ARE YOU--”


“You like her, you do Amber?” Amber nodded at us.


“Want to know if she likes you too?” she nodded again looking shy.


“YES! But at the same time I don’t know how I will take the rejection--”


“Just go with the flow you dense creature and watch how your Angel will realize everything.. Hehehe...” both Puppy and mine’s free hand covered Amber’s mouth stopping her protest. I smirked at Amber who is now looking so helpless trying to get our hands off but to no avail she can’t.


“Vlajskjoeffhdsdkfjldsjfklndsjhfwejff!!!”


“We’ll take this off if you behave! Arasso?!” she nodded looking like a good puppy she is. We freed her gasping for breath. Soojung was distracted I can say, she doesn’t even listen to what Ssul is telling her because she can’t take her gaze off on the three of us.


“Now Amber... I want you to laugh with us like we are talking about something so funny.” Puppy hissed at her tightening her hold while smiling so sweetly.


“Won’t it look like we are some crazy es?!”


“Well we are crazy es! Now laugh!”


“Seriously?!? Eomma?!” 


“Laugh or I’ll tell Byul to go get your Angel!” i hissed at her smiling.


“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That is so funnyyyyy!”


“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~!!! I KNOW AMBO UNNIE! AHAHAHAHA~~” Puppy actress mode ON. Hahahaha!


“Keep it coming because she’s looking at us now!”


Amber clenched her teeth still smiling and hissed at me “Eomma I’m going to held you accountable later when something bad happens to me...”

 

“Why would something bad happen to you llama... She’s not even jealous...Or is she?” I hissed at her clenching my teeth too.


Amber shrugged and pouted at me, then looked at Puppy who was clinging on her.


“Whatever we are doing right now please act naturally you dense creature because I’m doing my best acting here!” Puppy suddenly pinched both of Amber’s cheeks cooing “Why are you so cute Ambo?! Aigoooooo! Kyeopta! So handsome..!”


Omo... Soojung’s face is so scary! I can feel the coldness of her blank stare, her eyebrow twitching while looking at the three of us.


“Amber, whatever happens later inside our cell we are here for you..”


“Eomma do you think she likes me too?”


“Why don’t you ask her? Or better yet why don’t you see for yourself how she looks right now staring at you and Puppy being clingy to each other.”


I can see the side of twitching and her brows too. Her eyes just staring at the two, coldness and jealousy written all over it.


Gotcha Jung Soojung.


“Wave at Soojung!”


“What?! NO!”


“Wave or I’ll call Byul!”


“Waving now! Waving!” she kept on waving to Soojung’s direction with a happy smile on her face while Puppy smothers her with hugs. I can feel the tension when their group was nearing us, Soojung’s face emitting a dark aura.


The bell suddenly sounded indicating that our free time outside is over. Soojung went first and left us to go inside while walking alone with Ssul following her.


Are you jealous Soojung-ah?


Jealous because you don’t want to share your Amber unnie or jealous because you don’t want anyone even us touching your Amber?


“Come on Llama, show’s over!” Puppy pushed Amber playfully and stood up clinging on my arms.

 

“Let’s go Qian and see what our precious Angel and Ssul is doing inside the cell now. That was a bit scary huh! I never thought Soojung has that in her..”
Amber followed us scratching her head obviously afraid of what’s going to happen.

 

-------+

 

Soojung’s POV

 

It’s already our free time in the morning, Amber and I were on our way to the triangle with our fellow inmates. She was walking beside me while holding my hand, something that we have been doing and I don’t know when it started.


When she holds my hand, I feel safe. I don’t know why.. Maybe because she has been constantly on my side helping me build myself up once again. Always giving me comforting words and encouragements, telling stories just to keep me entertained.


Always giving me her bright smile first thing in the morning when I wake up and greet me a Good Morning. It’s like a routine that I don’t want to end... Because her smile gives me the will to get through the day.


I don’t know how or when it started, but I think I like her.


Think... Because I’m still not sure if I like her because she’s been a good friend to me or I like her as she is, Amber Liu the caring and adorable llama she is.


She’s making me confuse... I don’t even know what to think. We’ve been here for 6 months and in those months we have bonded so well... So well that I’m already comfortable being beside her and telling her anything I can think of.


Her sister is even helping unnie now finalizing the documents needed to re-open my case. When the two of them visited us, Yuri unnie, as what she wants me to call her, asked for permission from the facility to see us in a room because she is going to discuss the documents to me and Amber. She was given permission that’s why the moment Amber and I entered the room and saw Sooyeon unnie, I immediately ran and hugged my unnie so tight crying.


I miss Sooyeon unnie so much and she hugged me tight too, even planting kisses on my forehead and cheeks like I’m a kid. I miss the warmth of unnies’ hug!


Amber and Yuri unnie also hugged and I saw how Yuri unnie loves Amber unconditionally. It was a bittersweet reunion and I’m glad to have my unnie beside me holding my hand while Yuri unnie discussed the documents.

 

I looked at Amber’s hand on mine and I suddenly felt a surge of joy in my chest. I don’t know what it means, I don’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter