Cuffs - 50

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! I'm sorry for being absent this past days i was busy with some errands. So... I will upload 2 chapters today, the last chapter will be the end of our story. :)

 

I would like to thank all our members who subscribed on this story and stayed until the end. Thank you very much from the bottom of my Paper Heart <3...

 

Love you guys!

 

Peace yow!

-----------

 

 

 

Soojung’s POV

 

The atmosphere inside Director Kwon’s office was the same one when I was freed, it was full of excitement and joy. Eomma’s parents are with us waiting for her to arrive. Today is the day we have all been waiting for… Eomma’s release from the facility.

 

Bao Lian is beside Auntie Song while Grandpa is sitting on the single couch talking with the beautiful Director Kwon. Amber and I are standing by the window with Baba and Dad looking outside and telling them some of the memories we have while staying here.

 

There was a knock on the door and when it opened, it revealed Eomma wearing her white button down shirt tucked inside her pants under a dark blue double ed blazer. She look so stunning in her usual clothes.

 

I never knew this is the way Eomma dress up, she look so chic wearing that outfit!

 

Oh! Before I forgot, Atty. Cho Kyuhyun is also with us waiting for Eomma with a bouquet of flower. Amber and I looked at each other when we saw it wondering why the lawyer has Purple Tulips with him. Bao Lian bought a bouquet too but not as grand with what Atty. Cho has in his hands now.

 

“Look at Atty. Cho being starstruck when he saw Qian… tsk tsk…” Dad chuckles.

 

True to what Dad said, Atty. Cho look so conscious and nervous while holding that bouquet of Purple Tulips. Maybe it has a meaning… is it Eomma’s favorite flower?

 

“Baby…” I whispered at Amber while watching the scene unfolding in front of our very eyes.

 

“Hmmm… Yes Soojung-ah..”

 

“What does Purple Tulips means?”

 

She stared at me and smiled before answering “Purple is the color of ‘Royalty’… so I guess what Atty. Cho wants to let Eomma know is that she’s the only ‘Queen’ in his heart..”

 

“That sounds corny but romantic…” I giggled at her. Then my eyes went wide with what Amber said. Queen?! IN HIS HEART?!? “Yah! Do you know something I don’t know?!”

 

“Actually… Dad was the one who said it..”

 

“Hey! I didn’t! It was your Baba!” Dad hissed at us that I covered my mouth with my hand because I might burst out laughing at Baba’s goofy expression.

 

“What?! It was you who told me about it Jerry! I didn’t even had the chance to pass it to Yiyun because you beat me to it.”

 

Hahaha… elders..

 

“Tell it to me now or its the couch you’ll be kissing tonight…” I hissed at Amber in a low voice while the elders are arguing behind us. Amber laughed softly at my cold glare and pinched my cheeks.

 

“Don’t tell me it’s also the couch I’ll make love to tonight…” tsss…. Llama…

 

“Byuntae… Palli! I can’t believe you didn’t pass the gossip to me…”

 

“So the gossip is more important than me and you and all the y things we can do tonight?” Errrr…

 

“Well…. I… it’s just that… Amber~~!”

 

“The couch definitely be screaming tonight…”

 

“Yah!” she laughed amusely at me and wrapped her right arm on my waist pulling me closer to her.

 

“Dad only told it to me this morning while we were waiting for you to come out of our room. Listen, Atty. Cho Kyuhyun was Eomma’s old flame back in Australia. Dad said Atty. Cho confessed to him all about what happened between her and I’m telling you, it was one hell of a love story!”

 

“Tell me about it later…” I pinched her nose and gave her a peck on her cheek discreetly before turning our attention to the Song family.

 

Seeing Eomma so happy and glad when she saw her parents warmed my heart. Auntie Song immediately ran to her daughter and they embraced each other tightly while the two males of the family watches over them. Uncle Song was smiling tearfully while looking at his one and only precious daughter. Eomma broke her hug to his father and went to Grandpa who was sitting on the couch smiling at her, excited to see his favorite Grand daughter.

 

I can’t help myself but tear up while watching their tearful reunion, at last their family is complete once again. Auntie Song was crying so hard while Eomma comforts her with a happy smile on her face whispering words to her weeping mother. They broke the hug and it was Uncle Song’s turn to embrace his daughter whom he misses so much. After him Bao Lian also gave her sister a hug before Eomma turned to us with a smile.

 

“Hey lovely couple, don’t I get a hug?” we laughed at her greeting and sandwiched Eomma in a hug.

 

Baba also gave her a hug and she made a deep bow to Dad who helped in making all of this come true. She also gave a deep bow to her now long time friend Director Kwon who also embraced her and patted her cheeks. They developed a good friendship inside this facility and I heard Eomma telling Director Kwon that she will volunteer as a Psychologist here.

 

“Eomma… your boyfriend is waiting…” I whispered to Eomma before pointing my puckered lips to Atty. Cho who was fixing his tie. The first time I saw him, i knew he is someone who has a good heart.

 

Dad said he was already divorced with his wife 5 years ago and no kids. So he is single….

 

“He is not my boyfriend Soojung-ah!” Eomma hissed at me flicking my forehead. I pouted at her and continued on the teasing.

 

“Then who is Atty. Cho in your life Eomma? Because with the way he stares at you now, there is definitely something about you two…something dark and mysterious…” I winked at her playfully earning a pinch in my belly. “Awww~! Eomma!”

 

“Amber please, restrain your wife.” I smirked at Amber who was just watching us and raised my eyebrow daring her.

 

“Jung Soojung…”

 

I dare you…

 

She sighed and scratch her nape smiling at me “Atty. Cho Kyuhyun and Eomma has a very, very, past hehehe…”

 

Gotcha!!!

 

“YAH!!!” Eomma slapped Amber’s back who was laughing at her scandalous reaction. Even I am arching my neck in laughter with the way Eomma’s cheeks became flush. “I give up…the two of you… hands down… tsk tsk tsk… whipped..” she glared at Amber who was grinning. She was raising her hands and shaking her head in a joking manner. She smiled at Atty. Cho and the latter walked up to her and gave the bouquet of Tulips.

 

Hmmm… so they have a past.. Does it mean Atty. Cho is doing everything now for them to get back together?

 

In the first place, are they really together before or was it just a summer fling?

 

 

 

 

Before going home, we had a very special permission to meet Puppy and Ssul exclusively inside the private visiting room. We were so happy and at the same time sad because the 2 of them are left inside the cell.

 

They said 3 prisoners will definitely be transferred in their cell and they are glad they are someone we know.

 

“Puppy, take care of Ssul.. arasso?”

 

“I will Qian…” the two of them embraced once again while I hug my soulmate tight. She broke our hug and teased Eomma and Puppy.

 

“Puppy maybe you should start calling Eomma ‘Unnie’… because you will be her Sister in-law! Don’t you think so Soojung-ah?” she winked at me and I know what she’s thinking instantly.

 

“Yeah, call her ‘Qian unnie~’ because Bao Lian and you will be married as soon as you get out of here. Grandpa Z is expecting you to have 5 kids instantly in one pregnancy…”I smirked evily at Puppy who suddenly turned pale.  

 

Amber patted Puppy’s head and added “Grandpa said all boys…”

 

“All cute…” I seconded while wriggling my eyebrows at her.

 

“Not short… hehehe…” my wife added earning a push on her back from Puppy.

 

Eomma was laughing while hugging Puppy and even joined the fun “Grandpa wants them cute and fluffy…”

 

“And cuddly… with spots…?” Puppy’s pout with matching stomping of feet is making us laugh out loud. She look so bothered with all we have been saying.

 

Didn't she notice anything?!

 

“Is your belly up for the challenge Sunyoung? Because you and Bao Lian will be based here in Seoul that’s why Grandpa wants lots of Great Grandchildren. If you are in China, you will only bear 1 or 2 child because of the policy.”

 

“Y-y-yah!!! What am I?! A breeding factory!? What about Soojung and Ambo!? Soojung should bear that many kids too!”

 

I patted her shoulders smiling smugly “Unnie… don’t worry, I already got the order too from Grandpa himself. I was given the task of bearing boys too but I’ll be tweaking it a little and have a girl so don’t worry..”

 

“That’s my girl right there…” Amber said with a proud smile on her face. I cupped her cheeks and gave her a quick peck earning complaints from Eomma and Puppy. Ssul was laughing with open as usual then exclaimed “Bwoah! Finally! What I’ve been waiting for! You two, will you please re-enact the scene inside this visiting room? The gossip we heard before, its the 2 of you right?!”

 

“Hahaha… Whatever…” I rolled my eyes on Ssul and flipped my hair hitting her back. We started to slap each others shoulders like kids while Amber holds me from behind moving my body to dodge Ssul’s attacks.

 

Eomma and Puppy contented theirselves with yelling at the two of us and who will win. Even poking our sides to tickle us while we play.

 

At the end, it was Amber who we played with running after her inside the room then cornering her.

 

“Ookayyy… why am I feeling that the 4 of you are planning something evil…”

 

I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter