Cuffs - 13

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update for today! Taking a break from too much sugary fluff from the two, let's see what's happening with their sisters. Hehehe.... *wink wink* 

Thank you to all our subscribers who patiently waits for updates everyday. 

By the way, double updates for today. Will be dropping the other one later. 

Peace yow! ✌

----------

 


 

Sooyeon’s POV

 

“Sooyeon, here’s a spare towel and toothbrush. You can use my bathroom to freshen up.” Yuri told me when she came back to the living room where I am waiting for her. I was sitting on her couch sipping a hot cup of coffee she made when we came minutes ago.


We just came back from a fruitless search in Daegu, the place where the missing laboratory technician who tested Soojung’s kit before supposedly went to hide.

 

Based on Detective Kim’s investigation, the guy suddenly disappeared when the forge test result of Soojung was forwarded to the court. It’s possible that the Oh family paid him to disappear after their magic.


Since it’s already late and we still have a lot of things to do, we decided - actually SHE DECIDED - that I spend the night in her apartment.


And I said Yes.


Without malice of course!


Yuri and I have been too busy to even think about malice with each other. We actually slept together in one bed back in Daegu when the hotel only had 1 room left.


She and I slept in one double size bed.


Yuri had her eyes close facing me and it bothered me all night to the extent that I earned black rings under my eyes the morning after.


Why?


Because her sleeping face bothered me, her pretty face, her red lips, and her loud snore.


Did I say no malice?!


I would like to retract that statement, because that night I can’t sleep because I was staring at her lips. And at her flat belly when she unconsciously scratched her stomach pulling up her shirt.


What did I felt when I saw her magnificent ladies abs?


I finally admitted to myself that I may be a biual. Just by looking at her my temperature suddenly rise and if I didn’t control myself I could have pulled her and kiss her senselessly.


Who wouldn’t swoon to Yuri’s charms? And her ability to make a person say yes to whatever she ask you with a beautiful smile on her lips?


Her sharp and analytical mind is what makes her stand out in my eyes. The way she thinks, the way she speaks.


I think I’m falling for this bright and kind hearted, smart and loving lawyer who never failed to make me laugh with her all-of-a-sudden-came-out-of-nowhere corny jokes.


My day won’t be complete without talking to her, seeing her, even though all we talk about is Soojung’s case.


Sigh.


I still have important things to think about and that includes looking for a way to take out my sister on that prison.


Eight months has passed but still our search for the missing key persons are still fruitless. With Detective Kim’s help, we were able to know that the persons who handled the evidences pertaining to Soojung’s dismissed case all disappeared.


The CCTV operator that night suddenly resigned on his post two days after the incident. That is why when the police was asking for a copy of the footage recorded by the camera at the lamp post, they were given a broken clip.


The laboratory technician who handled the test of the kit suddenly disappeared a day after handling the results. Some said he was seen in Daegu staying in an upscale apartment neighborhood. Detective Kim showed us the photos and we are convince he’s being hid there by the Ohs. Yuri and I drove there hoping to talk to him, but our efforts didn’t gave good results.


The bastard is slick like a slug. It’s either he doesn’t go out of his apartment because he is hiding from us or he has an escape route that we don’t know.

 

“Thanks Yuri... By the way your coffee taste great as always.” I smiled at her and placed the cup down on the coffee table. She sat beside me on the couch and let out a tired sigh, I know this self investigation that we have been doing is taking a toll on her. Me too, because I have to stop my job as a make-up artist so that I can focus on this thing.


“Sooyeon... Don’t worry, we will find them.”


I rested my head on the couch and closed my eyes. Praying to the Heavens above to help us find those people and to finally know the truth. This is all for Soojung... I will give her the justice she deserves.


Yuri suddenly draped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to her, giving me goosebumps all over.


Oh oh...


Sooyeon... Breathe.


Relax... Be calm... Be cool...


Its just a friendly, sisterly gesture.

 

Or not.


“Sooyeon..” I can’t help but open my eyes and look up to her, meeting her gaze. Her eyes seems to be hypnotizing me, pulling me in, making me lose myself on those beautiful brown orbs.


I found it hard to speak clearly that’s why I only managed to let out a squeak. She grinned at me and gave me her smile that makes me weak.


“Just for tonight... Let’s clear our minds and not think about the case. L-let’s .... Ummm.... Just talk about anything other than the case. We need a break Sooyeon..” I heard some bits of what she was saying but I was too busy looking at her lips.


She was saying something but I don’t know what it is. My focus was on her moving lips and eyes that was shining while gazing at me.


Can we just kiss?


Oh my God!! Did I just really thought about that now!?


I broke our gaze and shook my head, trying to get that though out of my mind.


“Did you u-understand what I..i said S-sooyeon?”


“I’m sorry... I was a bit distracted. What is it again??” I sat straight on the couch avoiding her gaze. “Maybe I should f-freshen up now Y-yuri..”


I was going to stand up when Yuri suddenly pulled my wrist and the next thing I knew, her lips were already connected with mine.

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“Thanks Yuri... By the way your coffee taste great as always.” Sooyeon said to me with a tired smile on her face. She placed the cup down on the coffee table looking like she needs a hug, a tight hug that will give her an assurance that everything will be alright.


We have been tracking down the laboratory technician and CCTV operator but it seems like they suddenly disappeared again. I somehow worry about what our investigation is doing on Sooyeon’s life. She stopped her work as a make-up artist for the mean time so she can focus on our quest to find the persons we need to testify.

 

Sitting beside me on the couch, I let out a tired sigh and looked at her side profile.


She’s really beautiful....


I’ve been crushing on her ever since we met on the prison that day.


I just don’t know how to confess to her because I don’t want us to be awkward with each other. We have a case to solve and this feelings building up inside me might be a hindrance, but I don’t want her to be away from me.


Over the months that we have been together, I got a chance to know Jung Sooyeon. She’s a very loving sister, kind hearted and brave person who won’t give up until she gets what she wants.


She’s also funny at times and strict too. She says what’s on her mind and she doesn’t give a .


My kind of girl, I say.


Yes.


I like her.


No... I’m falling for Jung Sooyeon.


And yes, I’m into girls. Totally girls since I was in High School.


Actually my ex-boyfriend Siwon and I became official back then because of one thing. We needed to mask our true uality... He too was gay, but he can’t come out because of his family’s conservative and religious background.


That’s why we helped each other by faking our relationship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter